ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

I just recently had my first lot of 4 cards arrive in my new account. It was super quick and easy!

I want to send all 4 in for grading, but cant quiet figure out what exactly i need to do. I've read the FAQ, and I've separated the 4 card lot into individual items, but i cant find any grading options in the drop down disposition menu..

Has anyone sent grads for grading through SMC before, and can help me walk through the process?

I just recently had my first lot of 4 cards arrive in my new account. It was super quick and easy!

I want to send all 4 in for grading, but cant quiet figure out what exactly i need to do. I've read the FAQ, and I've separated the 4 card lot into individual items, but i cant find any grading options in the drop down disposition menu..

Has anyone sent grads for grading through SMC before, and can help me walk through the process?
You will need to separate if they are all different cards.

Bryan turns on/off grading in disposition requests, it may be off this weekend as they are having a stocktake/review of their holdings

I just received my ship my cards... Brian searched the best rate for me and was absolutely fantastic.
I had over 35 cards sent from the states for $35 and unbelievable service.

SMC have been awesome and definitely got a massive AAA+ from me.

I just had a card shipped to Oregon. Will it show up in my inventory when it arrives there or will it show once it has been forwarded to Arizona?

Cheers guys.

I just had a card shipped to Oregon. Will it show up in my inventory when it arrives there or will it show once it has been forwarded to Arizona?

Cheers guys.
Once it hits Arizona, Oregon is strictly the forwarding addy nothing gets unpacked there.

All processing happens at Arizona

I just received my ship my cards... Brian searched the best rate for me and was absolutely fantastic.
I had over 35 cards sent from the states for $35 and unbelievable service.

I've got around 35 cards in my SMC account at this point I'm looking to send shortly. Did that $35 include insurance? Any import charges?

We already partner with many collectors and would love to assist many more.

Admin approved sharing our service in this post.

We offer multiple options and services to assist each collector. Here are a few ways we differentiate ourselves from other shipping services:

- Collector Owned
- Always Available
- Personal Assistance
- Tax Free Options
- Web Based Inventory
- Best Pricing
- PSA & BGS Grading options
- Facebook, Instagram, Whats up

Please let me know what questions I can anwer!

Bryan Wells
ShipMyCards

Hi Brian. Some great comments on here about your service and i'm excited that my first purchase is on its way to you guys!

Hey guys. My second delivery to Shipmycards is saying Missent in the tracking information. Has this happened to any of you? What can or do i need to do in this instance?

Hi guys. I am trying to access my Shipmycards account and I keep getting a message saying I need to “contact admin” except I can not find a link or email address on the home page to do this.

Any one have any ideas how I do this because all I can think of now is messaging via here which does not really seem appropriate.

Thanks,
David

Hi guys. I am trying to access my Shipmycards account and I keep getting a message saying I need to “contact admin” except I can not find a link or email address on the home page to do this.

Any one have any ideas how I do this because all I can think of now is messaging via here which does not really seem appropriate.

Thanks,
David
Maybe try their FB messenger. Bryan replies quickly in there

Back
Top Bottom