ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Like starting a new habit..... fairly addictive...
Hi mate can you please reply and check inbox and emails please ..it's been 15 days now ..

Screenshot_20200805-073956.png

I am having trouble getting a response from ShipMyCards as well, they must be very busy atm... I did read that they are getting something like 6000 parcels a week in May? I had some cards sent to them - I'm a first time user and just wanted confirmation that i had done the right thing and they have been received.

Yeah mate as long as it's addressed to them with c/o and your username you use for smc it will be received and posted up ...the first one is usually the longest wait lol

I am having trouble getting a response from ShipMyCards as well, they must be very busy atm... I did read that they are getting something like 6000 parcels a week in May? I had some cards sent to them - I'm a first time user and just wanted confirmation that i had done the right thing and they have been received.
yeah I think they are back on same day uploads, so if you get the delivered notification it should be in your account in 24 hours

Yes sir!!! We are at about 4x the parcel tha. We had in March, but also have 6x the staff....

We are learning daily and try to stay ahead of the curve. Email has been a bad spot for me, but Facebook messenger and here work better.

About to do my first shipment.
I have received some cards into my account, but haven't funded it yet.
I only want to fund/credit my account with what it'll cost me for fees and shipping (no extra as I'd like to see how it goes first).

Anyone know how I can figure out exactly how much I need to put into my account? It currently shows a processing fee and insurance fee (which I chose). Do I just hit submit, and then they'll get back to me on how much it'll cost total and I can then put funds into my account?

I only want to fund/credit my account with what it'll cost me for fees and shipping (no extra as I'd like to see how it goes first).

Anyone know how I can figure out exactly how much I need to put into my account? It currently shows a processing fee and insurance fee (which I chose). Do I just hit submit, and then they'll get back to me on how much it'll cost total and I can then put funds into my account?
Haha I was literally just wondering the same and came here to look ! 😂..maybe we just click ship all and wait for an invoice ??

yes you click submit request and then you will get an updated price later with what the total is and you can add funds to cover it

Just completed my first shipment - big shout out to Bryan & Xochitl Wells for the great service!
So good to finally be able to collect again without having to pay huge shipping costs to Australia for each package :)

Highly recommended service!

I had a 30 pound shipment and went into negative given the rather large shipping cost.
I was then be able to add funds immediately after going into negative but I'm not sure if you're able to request shipping with a negative balance.

Thanks for the info guys.
Got a quote back for about 6-7 cards, around $250 worth of cards; $81USD via FEDEX :oops:

What have you guys been paying for shipping? Seems extraordinarily high. I just shipped some golf clubs from the US via FEDEX for $68AUD.

Thanks for the info guys.
Got a quote back for about 6-7 cards, around $250 worth of cards; $81USD via FEDEX :oops:

What have you guys been paying for shipping? Seems extraordinarily high. I just shipped some golf clubs from the US via FEDEX for $68AUD.

i had 2 shipments
1 had like 3-4 cards and the other had like 9 or 10 including at least 7 in psa cases

both were just above 36 usd with fedex

Yep just paid mine to be shipped ..11 cards including a graded one ..should arrive in 4 days according to tracking .about $45 Aus it cost me ..to say I'm excited is an understatement

Big shout out to shipmycards!! Fuc*n legends !! Just got my package today 😃 ..thank you so much to everyone over there helping us Aussies out !!

Big shout out to shipmycards!! Fuc*n legends !! Just got my package today 😃 ..thank you so much to everyone over there helping us Aussies out !!

Just signed up today and will use it for the PC items.

So what address do we put in to send to?

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8

And then what is the rest? Hope someone can help me out..

if item under $50 (no tax) - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340-7691
United States
(623)xxxxx89

If item over $50 - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
491 3rd St, Unit 339
Lafayette, OR 97127-0809
United States
(623)xxxxx89

The first delivery to them takes a little bit but don't stress, they doing a great job.

if item under $50 (no tax) - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340-7691
United States
(623)xxxxx89

If item over $50 - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
491 3rd St, Unit 339
Lafayette, OR 97127-0809
United States
(623)xxxxx89

The first delivery to them takes a little bit but don't stress, they doing a great job.
Awesome. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom