ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Good lord. Went the economy option.

Can COMC really not post your cards for 3 months?

That's just gross..

They've lost me for good..

they just sent out an email saying they had caught up on the backlog I thought, might be ,ess than 3 months. like any card related business they are trying to catch up on huge backlogs

Good lord. Went the economy option.

Can COMC really not post your cards for 3 months?

That's just gross..

They've lost me for good..

Wait until you see your cards shipped without toploaders :mad:

I'm in a similar position - I have a few things at COMC I want to transfer to SMC, and was wondering if there would be tax on the shipment. Do share what happens with yours.

Also haven't had much show up at SMC recently despite multiple things showing delivered in their tracking for several days - anybody know if there's a holdup?

Workflow left menu shows just under a week behind:
1631012740951.png

I'm in a similar position - I have a few things at COMC I want to transfer to SMC, and was wondering if there would be tax on the shipment. Do share what happens with yours.

Also haven't had much show up at SMC recently despite multiple things showing delivered in their tracking for several days - anybody know if there's a holdup?

If you sent it it OR they transfer it to the AZ facility I believe, which could be a few days/week as they don't do it daily. In my experience there has usually a small delay but it always shows up in your inventory.

If you sent it it OR they transfer it to the AZ facility I believe, which could be a few days/week as they don't do it daily. In my experience there has usually a small delay but it always shows up in your inventory.
Yeah I've used them before, just seems a bit longer than normal. Things delivered 31/8 still not showing. But if they have a backlog that explains it.

Just got an email saying they've upgraded me to a week shipping. Nice.

Got a nice Exq Gold Dirk I want to see. And some other PC stuff
So you're shipping to AZ? And did you have to pay tax?

Labour Day Long Weekend over in the US.
If you are on FB, be sure to join their page/group.
Plenty of discussion on there and the owner (Bryan) regularly responds to queries that can't be answered by the community.

This is the first time im using Ship My Cards I just sent some cards to the Oregon Address from ebay, noting that it needs to be forwarded to Arizona how do I pay the $3 is this done through my inventory? has anyone had experience with shipping to Or then forwarding to AZ? As the Oregon address I believe is a post office and USPS has stated its been delivered to the Lafayette Postal office.

Apologies if im going over old ground again

This is the first time im using Ship My Cards I just sent some cards to the Oregon Address from ebay, noting that it needs to be forwarded to Arizona how do I pay the $3 is this done through my inventory? has anyone had experience with shipping to Or then forwarding to AZ? As the Oregon address I believe is a post office and USPS has stated its been delivered to the Lafayette Postal office.

Apologies if im going over old ground again

SMC will deduct delivery (from OR to AZ) and handling fee from your account balance.
Always make sure that you have credit in your account (to avoid delays).
I have used the address at OR heaps of times, no issues.
Rule #1, be patient. Given we are half a world away, we tend to get jittery about stock arriving ok.
SMC is very, very good, so long as you've received confimation of delivery.

SMC will deduct delivery (from OR to AZ) and handling fee from your account balance.
Always make sure that you have credit in your account (to avoid delays).
I have used the address at OR heaps of times, no issues.
Rule #1, be patient. Given we are half a world away, we tend to get jittery about stock arriving ok.
SMC is very, very good, so long as you've received confimation of delivery.
Awsome! thanks for confirming that with me because i got a bit worried when USPS said it delivered to a postal office in OR and is now ready for pick up and im here in Aus crying

Awsome! thanks for confirming that with me because i got a bit worried when USPS said it delivered to a postal office in OR and is now ready for pick up and im here in Aus crying

I know the feeling.
OR mail generally gets re-directed every 2-3 days.
Given the Labour Day Long Weekend, expect delays.

I know the feeling.
OR mail generally gets re-directed every 2-3 days.
Given the Labour Day Long Weekend, expect delays.
Yea thats a pretty quick turn around! As we don't really have visibility over the redirection of mail from OR to AZ as USPS tracking stops once it reaches the OR post office. SMC also answered my query pretty quick and efficient, they also said to have a look at the workflow for expected delivery and sorting times. Im just happy I know my cards are safe hahaha.

Things seem to be trickling through for me too of late

Hey lads..quick question, I've got about 15 Select Blasters I want sent from my SMC to Victoria, any rough estimate as to how much shipping will be via fedex? Also how much should I declare customs value
Thanks legends

3 months? That's insane!
I waited 7 months for my last order and just as long for my e-pack order which unfortunately gets shipped by comc. They've gotten better but it's a far cry from 20 months ago. If I want to take my 300 cards of their site right now ( mostly 50 cent cards for sets with a few nice graded cards) it would cost me $57 USD with an estimated shipping date of January next year. The other options were $175 and $300( express) respectively. So it's still a 3-4 month wait with economy. As a comparison I recently ordered 8 boxes from steel city collectibles and it cost $40 something and got here in 2 weeks and that was with a delay.

Is the final delivery by Fedex in Aus not Australia post? If you aren't home will they just leave the box or?
UPS will be delivered by AusPost
FedEx will be by FedEx.

They’re different services

Use the connote to determine how you want it handled - return to depot or left unattended in a safe place.

Back
Top Bottom