ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

After recently reading some of the stories about being picked up by customs, I had a 500gm package to be sent back (about 20 cards in total).

I declared the value as what I paid for the cards on eBay (just under $600 USD) and hoped for the best!

Was shipped out Thursday from Arizona via Fedex and despite being scheduled for delivery tomorrow it arrived about 10am this morning a day early!

Very happy!

After recently reading some of the stories about being picked up by customs, I had a 500gm package to be sent back (about 20 cards in total).

I declared the value as what I paid for the cards on eBay (just under $600 USD) and hoped for the best!

Was shipped out Thursday from Arizona via Fedex and despite being scheduled for delivery tomorrow it arrived about 10am this morning a day early!

Very happy!
Yeah if it's over 5 kegs, it'll get stopped

I'm going to run the gauntlet with a couple of boxes and some singles

I had a package stopped with around $600 USD in value, Fed Ex rep disagreed with my invoice declaration, she stated it should be around $1200 USD (no idea how she determined this value)

I stated the invoice was correct (it was), I also repeated the post from a week or so ago, regarding the package not being an assembly order etc.

She never responded to this email, but the package was released with no further explanation the next morning and delivered the same day.

I had a package stopped with around $600 USD in value, Fed Ex rep disagreed with my invoice declaration, she stated it should be around $1200 USD (no idea how she determined this value)

I stated the invoice was correct (it was), I also repeated the post from a week or so ago, regarding the package not being an assembly order etc.

She never responded to this email, but the package was released with no further explanation the next morning and delivered the same day.

So they are making determinations without opening the packages?

Insanity.

Next 6.6kg package at $960ish AUD made it through today, 26 blasters and 50ish singles in mags and slabs. Has been very smooth since the initial hitch in November.

Word on the grapevine is that Fedex may be halting services into Australia with SMC & GISI in the near future for all orders where cards were purchased from multiple sellers and orders consolidated.

The heat on Fedex by the ABF and them targeting sports cards is very much real.

Word on the grapevine is that Fedex may be halting services into Australia with SMC & GISI in the near future for all orders where cards were purchased from multiple sellers and orders consolidated.

The heat on Fedex by the ABF and them targeting sports cards is very much real.
that's huge if it eventuates..

@ShipMyCards heard any rumblings on your end?

well after you guys put the fear of God in me with all the talk lately in this thread..SMC & FedEx still hitting home runs!!
request - 19/2
shipped - 22/2
received - 29/2
fingers crossed this fantastic service continues long into the future !

it's mind blowing how Arizona to Adelaide works so smoothly...
yet Melb to Adel using SENDLE is nothing more then a third rate pathetic headache.
I hate u Sendle and will forever talk u down.

Back
Top Bottom