ShipMyCards Services

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
Hi all, I have a number of items sitting with ShipMyCards, does anyone have experience shipping things home? I want to understand their pricing structure in terms of postage? do your cards come in a box? are they padded?

Yeah Im interested in this too. Thinking about switching from mymallbox.

are there processing fees? Combining fees? Snd as Brian asked, how do they price their shipping?

I can answer your question around fees:

The following is the new fee schedule starting July 1st 2020:
  1. Arizona’s Fees:
    1. $2 Per card
    2. $5 per Lot (3 cards or more in the same package)
    3. $7 for Large Lots (requires 2 hands)
    4. $5 Per Box of Cards
    5. $5 Bobble head, pop figures, Jerseys, etc.
    6. $7 for Pair of Shoes
    7. $20 Per Case of Cards or other Large Items
  1. Oregon’s Fees including the forwarding costs (tax free address that forwards all mail to Arizona after delivery):
a. $5 per card​
b. $8 per Lot (2 cards or more in the same package)​
c. $12 for Large Lots (requires 2 hands)​
d. $10 Per Box of Cards​
e. $10 Bobble head, pop figures, Jerseys, etc.​
f. ---- Larger Items will be charged due to size and weight---- Please notify us prior.​

Yeah Im interested in this too. Thinking about switching from mymallbox.

are there processing fees? Combining fees? Snd as Brian asked, how do they price their shipping?

postage cost depends widely on who you use and what you are sending, you will get a few options and can ask for levels of quotes.

super fast when I used fedex, super well packed in boxes and padded mailers inside another box.

postage cost depends widely on who you use and what you are sending, you will get a few options and can ask for levels of quotes.

super fast when I used fedex, super well packed in boxes and padded mailers inside another box.

Can you describe the postage cost and your contents at a high level?

With regards to quotes, where do I get the option to ask for it? is it after I press Request Shipment?

Back
Top Bottom