Sharky's 2018 Box/Pack Breaks - Elite

IMG_5529.JPG

Just noticed the commons two packs had identical cards in them

Last edited:
I grabbed another XTreme Starter on the way home nothing of note in this one except one pack had Two Mini Stars card inserts in the pack,

IMG_5540.JPG

I must admit the Parallel Superheroes look so much nicer then the ones you get in pack

Additionally waiting in the mail box was some Traders inserts with the missing Startoon card to complete my "Wadebow"

IMG_5538.JPG

Another Xtreme Starter this morning, This gives me enough packs to redeem a Holmes Auto now,

Nothing exceptional in this pack except a Gallen SH and a Wade Mini fig for the collection

IMG_5546.JPG

Those action Series card look good I like the blacknwhite background and the colour player but these seem to be pretty regular in the starters for a 1:6 odds card

Off Work sick today and on my way home from chemist i ducked into servo and grabbed two packs with some petrol

1 Traders and 1 Xtreme

Xtreme Netted me a Gold Thurston Mini Figure and an Inglis Wild Power and then Traders blew me out of the water with a Aiden Tolman Authentic Sig

068/100

IMG_6072.JPG

IMG_6073.JPG IMG_6074.JPG

Made this sick boy feel better a little bit better

Willing to trade for a Prior if anyone has one!!

So Elite is out so i like us all i have grabbed a few packs in my lunch time walk (10 Packs)

1 - Shaun Johnson Sharp Shooter
2 - Gagai Parallel
3 - Kahu S/S
4 - Ferguson Parallel
5 - Darius Boyd Ruby Mojo 35/40
6 - Tamou Parallel
7 - Hayne Parallel
8 - Woods Parallel
9 - Pangai Jr Master/Apprentice
10 - Thurston Sharpshooter

ill post more pics at home this arvo

IMG_9541.JPG