Sharky's 2017 Elite Breaks (Post 16)

This is what was in the box, everything else as per odds even the one per box dud

IMG_9299.JPG

Just working through the commons now

so turns out i have a full set of base with only a single double from - Roosters, Souths, Panthers, Eels, Titans, Bulldogs raiders broncos

Went for a walk at lunch to see if the newsy had an album they hadn't unbanked the box yet, but they did have more cards on the shelf so I grabbed two packs for my trouble

IMG_9320.JPG IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9318.JPG IMG_9319.JPG

I wonder is that a little bit of karma from Saturday/Sundays disappointment

Young Gun Liddle #009/139 (jersey number I believe)

And they did have the albums on the way home!!

IMG_9321.JPG

yeah I did Paul, I traded messages with diggaz and have contacted esp/tla to see what they suggest, so just need to wait on a reply now, so however long that process will take I will keep you!!
Fingers crossed for you mate for a fair resolution

Went for a walk at lunch to see if the newsy had an album they hadn't unbanked the box yet, but they did have more cards on the shelf so I grabbed two packs for my trouble

IMG_9320.JPG IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9318.JPG IMG_9319.JPG

I wonder is that a little bit of karma from Saturday/Sundays disappointment

Young Gun Liddle #009/139 (jersey number I believe)

And they did have the albums on the way home!!

IMG_9321.JPG
@Diggaz TC tigers young Gun #9

Still no response from esp/tla yet but I grabbed a couple of packs in my lunch time walk yesterday and nabbed these

IMG_9343.JPG IMG_9344.JPG
IMG_9340.JPG

The cut of the parallel is off a bit

IMG_9346.JPG

And a storm jersey redemption

IMG_9341.JPG
IMG_9342.JPG

Willing to trade for a wade graham

Last edited:
Went back to the scene of the Redemption crime and grabbed another couple of packs!

IMG_9359.JPG IMG_9361.JPG

And

IMG_9363.JPG IMG_9364.JPG
IMG_9365.JPG

Knights Ruby Mojo #23/40

(Available for trade)

Might be a nice pack to stop buying on for a while and try and track down some of the sharks cards I need!!

So a bit of an update talking with esp they said they would send me out 5 packs of elite to compensate for the missing pack in my box. Well they arrived today, they did send them out quick as It was Wednesday afternoon they indicated they where going to do it

IMG_9552.JPG

Stay tuned as I open them up

5 packs? Good on them for making an effort to compensate, but there better be a box hit.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom