Selling hundreds of 35pt one touches and Ultra Pro premium 9 page sleeves

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Selling a brand new pack of 100x ultra pro premium 9 page sleeves. Cheapest on ebay is for $47 dlvd so i'll price this at $40 dlvd.
Selling 35pt one touches brand new for $7 each. Add $5 shipping per lot of 4 or less. Cheapest on ebay is $25 then one other for sale at $100 :eek::eek::eek: what on earth is up with that? Think I might throw some up on ebay as well and price at $20 to undercut the competition :ermm::ermm:

processed (1).jpeg

processed (3).jpeg

Is the $7 each for the box of one touches?
Lowest price I could find was $2.60 each and cheaper it you were to buy more than 10.
Cheers.

I base prices off eBay as its a good barometer of market prices.
A search of online stores shows they are all out of stock. Those prices are pre-covid prices.
Even ultra pro are out of stock and they make the things - https://shop.ultrapro.com/products/81575-uv
There is literally a global shortage that will last for months.

I'll list some on ebay at inflated prices and will adjust prices here based on if ebay sells or not. Will let markets decide on price.

I bought 10pcs 35pt one touch for au$50 with free registered post last week. Thats the best price that I bought within Australia. There are cheaper ones coming from China though. And I saw amazon has also cheap but from the US.
20200617_063031.jpg

Do you have a link? Looks like an ebay sale.
How much was a single magnetic holder?

Item out of stock. Looks like a random one of sale and not a stockist or supplier.
Like I said before, there is a global shortage.
And as I also said before, am happy to match market prices if someone can provide a local link.

Yeah he does not stock, I remember he has 2 stock of those 10pcs, I was going to buy it both but someone beat me and buy one of it. Luckily it was only one he bought. Its very rare though to get this price these days, All the best with the sales;)

Thanks bud. I didn't think I was pricing them offensively and your experience helps to validate my price point. Hit me up if you're interested in some more.
Although I did price them ridiculously for ebay :) Would prefer to capitalise off ebay while keeping the love and fair pricing within this forum.

Bump.

Selling some near new One Touches also for $3.50 ea plus postage (50% discount). They're pretty much new as I put them into sleeves immediately after opening them and inserting my cards.

Postage will depend on amount purchased but work off $5 per lot of 4 or less.

Back
Top Bottom