Select Upcoming Series Info

I really like the look of these All Australian Cards

EA51E8B7-2799-42FD-AC06-F031807529BC.jpeg

they look really great, i dont know why they never hold their price. they are always a thick stock and metallic card in previous years with great name players. you can buy any year cards for $1 or $2.

they look really great, i dont know why they never hold their price. they are always a thick stock and metallic card in previous years with great name players. you can buy any year cards for $1 or $2.
Plenty made I guess that’s why they don’t hold value, but I think these are the best looking they have made with all the gold embossing they looked great in the video eureka did

At first glance they reminded me a little of 2006 supreme...but portrait rather than landscape. Most of us would be pretty happy if the entire release was anything like 2006 supreme

looks like they will probably next show us what the Medal Winner cards will look like lol. These will be good for Dusty collectors however I do wish they will fall into a higher hit, in particular 1:216 packs thus individually numbered to 280 - wonder if that would prevent any devaluation of this ongoing concept considering countless cards have been struggling to sell for even $5 at times or even the complete x5 sub series of $25

Back
Top Bottom