Select Upcoming Series Info

Someone has just uploaded a screen shot of the Legacy checklist elsewhere and the card is an Ablett Snr and Jnr dual signature redemption. I think in this case the hype has exceeded the reality as both Abletts have already signed for Select in previous releases. Snr has an “unparalleled” card in Geelong colours and Jnr has a Brownlow medal card in Geelong colours.

And an mvp sig as swell numbered to 100

image.jpeg

Can't believe it, finally JK gets a sig in Eagles colours! :kick: :kick:

Thanks for uploading the checklist Scotty.

I hate these arbitrary inserts that Select keep coming up with - what the hell is future hall of fame? A mixture of current and retired players, but yet again slanted towards the more popular clubs. With all due respect, half of those players will never get close to the hall of fame and do we need inserts of the same players year after year?

As a Melbourne supporter, Petracca is a good signature choice, but a little disappointed that so many of the draft pick signatures have already had future force signatures. Maybe the focus could have been on rookies who have played higher numbers of games this year, rather than the high draft picks. Still it is good to have the DPSs back.

I'm glad the commons have less double ups from the first series than last year, but I don't see why they can't be completely different players. Parallel cards are still underwhelming - surely they can come up with a better concept.

Rookie cards and premiership predictors are always good concepts, particularly the predictors when it is a fairly even season.

So on one legend signature redemption per case unless the gablett dual signature as it looks. Am also suspecting medal winners and unsigned legends of nine cards combined are 3 each per case (6 all up combined per case) and one per box absent of redemption signature, future HOF or platinum premiership redemption thus all 9 cards numbered to 180

So does that mean some cases will have both an ablett and hof sig
4x 110 is 440 cases
Plus 100 abletts that’s 540 cases
But there is only 530 cases
Am I missing something

So does that mean some cases will have both an ablett and hof sig
4x 110 is 440 cases
Plus 100 abletts that’s 540 cases
But there is only 530 cases
Am I missing something

Usually 10 cases left over for giveaways/promos etc.....

Back
Top Bottom