Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Unless anyone has some genuine inside information on what this release contains then lets not speculate, it's just wild guessing.
Fair enough but pretty sure some information on here within recent times did suggest it would be a past premiership focused theme?

Fair enough but pretty sure some information on here within recent times did suggest it would be a past premiership focused theme?
This was posted by someone back in June with the photo which can be found at the beginning of this thread.

"Here is Western Bulldogs Grand Final hero Don Ross signing his new "Premiership" Themed ultra thick cards for Select Footy Cards. There are a few rumours doing the rounds including the rumour of quad coaches auto featuring Ron Barassi, David Parkin, Alastair Clarkson and Kevin Sheedy. Great to see Select focusing again on the Greats of the Game!"

I heard a while back that Akermanis had signed some cards.

1565838448806.png

Commons: 12x players per club, current players especially not featured in champions or dominance

Parallel commons 1:3 packs

Future famers 1:6 packs

Sketch cards 1:12 packs

Former rookies 1:18 packs

Future premiership signature 1:36 packs

Premiership gallery (12) 1:144 packs
(Starting from Adelaide crows 1997; continuing on from that subset from 1897-1996 or 2003-2013); 2019= 1997-2008; 2020= 2009-2020 (T20 via redemption)

Premiership prospect refractor (12)
/150; featuring key players from Carlton, St Kilda, Melbourne, GWS, Gold Coast and Freo, clubs yet to win one or haven't since before 97

Premiership supremacy signature (9); 1:432 packs; /60
15 clubs participating, some of these to have two (ie hawks, cats at least)

Platinum supremacy refractor (12); 1:432 packs; /50
Opposite clubs to the top end signature cards this year and next however Freo, Goldy and GWS to have one in both this year and next

Top end premiership coach signature - 1:5-10 cases?
love your enthusiasm and ideas mate, but you do this every time lol maybe just wait and see..

Commons: 12x players per club, current players especially not featured in champions or dominance

Parallel commons 1:3 packs

Future famers 1:6 packs

Sketch cards 1:12 packs

Former rookies 1:18 packs

Future premiership signature 1:36 packs

Premiership gallery (12) 1:144 packs
(Starting from Adelaide crows 1997; continuing on from that subset from 1897-1996 or 2003-2013); 2019= 1997-2008; 2020= 2009-2020 (T20 via redemption)

Premiership prospect refractor (12)
/150; featuring key players from Carlton, St Kilda, Melbourne, GWS, Gold Coast and Freo, clubs yet to win one or haven't since before 97

Premiership supremacy signature (9); 1:432 packs; /60
15 clubs participating, some of these to have two (ie hawks, cats at least)

Platinum supremacy refractor (12); 1:432 packs; /50
Opposite clubs to the top end signature cards this year and next however Freo, Goldy and GWS to have one in both this year and next

Top end premiership coach signature - 1:5-10 cases?

Appreciate your efforts but IMO that would be a terrible release given the speculated price of $400-500 per box with 4-7 packs per box.

For that price I would expect a minimum of 2-3 signature cards per box, a guernsey / memorabilia card and the chance at an extremely high end card like the quad coach signature you mention.

The thought of sketch cards, parallels etc are very uninspiring as that’s what S2 has always promised and this is supposed to be a step up.

Th ink you will find mate this set isn't set out like series one and two. More likely buy a box with 4 cards in it like draft prospects etc.....very high end.
Your ratios will be well off because there won't be as many subsets or cards as you seem to be expecting.

But at $500 a box going to have to be some bloody good cards! Big gamble by select and tbh I just wish they had stuck with team coach but money talks. Exciting times ahead regardless

Th ink you will find mate this set isn't set out like series one and two. More likely buy a box with 4 cards in it like draft prospects etc.....very high end.
Your ratios will be well off because there won't be as many subsets or cards as you seem to be expecting.

Will be approx 20-25 cards per box apparently.

Yeah fair enough I was going to 're adjust that number of 4 when I remembered the price lol but same theory as draft prospects was more what I was getting at. Jarrah was thinking in terms of normal boxes and cases which this definitely won't be.

25 cards and I imagine majority of them involving patch, sigs, refractors, redemptions etc

Heard any rumours of if gws or gc get an appearance

Appreciate your efforts but IMO that would be a terrible release given the speculated price of $400-500 per box with 4-7 packs per box.

For that price I would expect a minimum of 2-3 signature cards per box, a guernsey / memorabilia card and the chance at an extremely high end card like the quad coach signature you mention.

The thought of sketch cards, parallels etc are very uninspiring as that’s what S2 has always promised and this is supposed to be a step up.
Had I known those factors you mentioned, I would not have made such post! Thanks for you appreciation of my efforts there, but that was all done according to me assuming the same box, packs and case abundance as dominance!!!

This thread just keeps getting better and better, I have no clue what is going on.

It's a pretty big accusation you have gone with though, one that legally I hope you'd be able to provide evidence if called upon?

Would anyone really take someone to court over a few words on a card forum (obviously that day will come someday)?

@selffej Ahh well if you do get sued and are liable...... you can always Afterpay it :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom