Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Nice try mate, but don’t support Port, just picked up the Wines logo patch sig cause I liked the card, and the game worn sig set, and don’t mind him as a player. Although might be hard for you to fathom that not all afl card collectors only collect one team. Trust me I know first hand how addiction works! And also I don’t think the majority of Australians have a drinking problem, bit insulting. Seems you are a bit off the mark tonight??

Not off the mark at all tonight, might be hard for you to fathom that people have different opinions? I don't doubt the fact that you know how addictions work, some get hooked in so much that they start collecting other teams.

Not off the mark at all tonight, might be hard for you to fathom that people have different opinions? I don't doubt the fact that you know how addictions work, some get hooked in so much that they start collecting other teams.

Now you are contradicting yourself, I accepted your opinion that according to you I collect Port. And I was merely pointing out that your opinion was off the mark. I also accept that it is your opinion that you think the majority of Australians are alcoholics. You are entitled to your opinion. But I was concerned and just wanted to let you know that this could come across as a bit insulting considering the public forum you are voicing your opinions on. Because someone collects cards and not every one of those cards represents a player from the same team does not qualify them as having an addictive trait, perhaps you are the one that doesn’t understand addiction. Just my opinions.

When the dust settles here, collectors will be happy with what they choose to add to their collection and what they choose not to

Looking forward to this release but am hearing info has been delayed due to questionable behaviour floating around?

Looking forward to this release but am hearing info has been delayed due to questionable behaviour floating around?

This could be a possibility given from what I have heard, especially how damaging some of these rumours are to the credibility of a few people in the industry.

What are you hearing? Who are your sources, Mr 30 post count without a deal done?

I cannot speak for this member, but I have seen images/screenshots and plenty of other evidence from a number of people who have been discussing this behind the scenes and have been very close to these matters.

I cannot speak for this member, but I have seen images/screenshots and plenty of other evidence from a number of people who have been discussing this behind the scenes and have been very close to these matters.

What's your opinion on the cards from the images you have seen?

What questionable behaviour has floated around if you're in a position to discuss?

Ah a good point- I know Matt whom collects Penrith Panthers cards but participated in this Aussie rules forum would know what I'm talking about.

But to get to the point, that NRL release was very so 2009 like considering it's 2019- wasn't a fantastic release but rugby league collectors touched it to fill in the gaps when nothing else to collect.

I know Wangie had a huge implementation in it going ahead but Matt 26 should be able to tell you more about it

Ah a good point- I know Matt whom collects Penrith Panthers cards but participated in this Aussie rules forum would know what I'm talking about.

I bought a team set of base cards for a few dollars and didn't buy anything more out of Glory.

Wang bankrolled it, TLA produced it. That's about it.

Well if we are going to hint at misconduct put it all out for everyone to see. If something dodgy is going on and there is proof would think it would be in the interest of everyone to know what!

I personally am excited about the release as it means I appreciate the cards whilst at the same time saving my money as clearly no gws or gc cards.

Well if we are going to hint at misconduct put it all out for everyone to see. If something dodgy is going on and there is proof would think it would be in the interest of everyone to know what!

I personally am excited about the release as it means I appreciate the cards whilst at the same time saving my money as clearly no gws or gc cards.
I think think the release has real potential.

Commons: 12x players per club, current players especially not featured in champions or dominance

Parallel commons 1:3 packs

Future famers 1:6 packs

Sketch cards 1:12 packs

Former rookies 1:18 packs

Future premiership signature 1:36 packs

Premiership gallery (12) 1:144 packs
(Starting from Adelaide crows 1997; continuing on from that subset from 1897-1996 or 2003-2013); 2019= 1997-2008; 2020= 2009-2020 (T20 via redemption)

Premiership prospect refractor (12)
/150; featuring key players from Carlton, St Kilda, Melbourne, GWS, Gold Coast and Freo, clubs yet to win one or haven't since before 97

Premiership supremacy signature (9); 1:432 packs; /60
15 clubs participating, some of these to have two (ie hawks, cats at least)

Platinum supremacy refractor (12); 1:432 packs; /50
Opposite clubs to the top end signature cards this year and next however Freo, Goldy and GWS to have one in both this year and next

Top end premiership coach signature - 1:5-10 cases?

Back
Top Bottom