Select Optimum 2021

Just a note if your selling cards from this series on Ebay could we please have pics of the front and back of the card!! Does my head in , when there's a numbered card up and all we see is the front of the card
Just message the seller if it's something of interest and ask for a photo of the back. I've had to do it numerous times.

Just message the seller if it's something of interest and ask for a photo of the back. I've had to do it numerous times.

Problem is alot of people collect certain numbers, it becomes a labour intensive task asking every single seller what their cards are numbered. So most people don’t know if they are interested, because they don’t know what number it is. It’s annoying to most collectors I know.

Problem is alot of people collect certain numbers, it becomes a labour intensive task asking every single seller what their cards are numbered. So most people don’t know if they are interested, because they don’t know what number it is. It’s annoying to most collectors I know.
As a seller I make sure I put the number in title as well as pics of the back of the card as it’s annoying when you get heaps of messages asking what the number is, it literally takes 5 seconds to take a second pic anyway

As a seller I make sure I put the number in title as well as pics of the back of the card as it’s annoying when you get heaps of messages asking what the number is, it literally takes 5 seconds to take a second pic anyway
100%. Like you say, so long as it is in the title or description, or a 2nd photo of the back. It must be annoying too as a seller copping loads of messages

100%. Like you say, so long as it is in the title or description, or a 2nd photo of the back. It must be annoying too as a seller copping loads of messages
If it's in the title without a photo of the back, it means absolutely nothing to me. There's no proof in merely listing the number.

In response to messaging people being a difficult task, I put it down to laziness.

If it's in the title without a photo of the back, it means absolutely nothing to me. There's no proof in merely listing the number.

In response to messaging people being a difficult task, I put it down to laziness.

Absolutely, but having the card number in the listing, whilst it is not proof, atleast tells people what you are putting up for sale.

I could easily say sellers who don’t list cards with their numbers is also lazy.

In a time where people have been known to scam card buyers, as well as cards being stolen or “lost” in the Mail system, I feel that it is a lack of transparency if you don’t list or provide photos of the numbering.

When it comes to eBay sellers lack of information in the description and clarity when you ask them a question is a warning not to buy. That’s just me and I buy quite a bit. So I just go onto the next item of interest.

Absolutely, but having the card number in the listing, whilst it is not proof, atleast tells people what you are putting up for sale.

I could easily say sellers who don’t list cards with their numbers is also lazy.

In a time where people have been known to scam card buyers, as well as cards being stolen or “lost” in the Mail system, I feel that it is a lack of transparency if you don’t list or provide photos of the numbering.
It is, but message them. I can't see why that is so difficult.

Back
Top Bottom