Round 17: Joe Daniher (Essendon) /TBC 398
Round 18: Rory Sloane (Adelaide) /TBC 310
Round 19: Mitch McGovern (Adelaide) /TBC 295
Round 20: Josh Kelly (GWS) /TBC
Round 21: Josh Kennedy (West Coast) /TBC
Round 22: Jesse Hogan (Melbourne) /TBC

Round 23: Lance Franklin (Sydney) /TBC
Round 23: Assets - Tom Mitchell (Hawthorn) /TBC

PS: Dont Forget about the retirements set that starts next week.

Finally a Hawthorn Card For Me & Blown8, but what a wank to call it !!!

Come on Scotty, dont drop the ball this late in the season. lol
Lucky Eagles or Skill?
Round 17: Joe Daniher (Essendon) /TBC 398
Round 18: Rory Sloane (Adelaide) /TBC 310
Round 19: Mitch McGovern (Adelaide) /TBC 295
Round 20: Josh Kelly (GWS) /TBC
Round 21: Josh Kennedy (West Coast) /TBC
Round 22: Jesse Hogan (Melbourne) /TBC

Round 23: Lance Franklin (Sydney) /TBC
Round 23: Assets - Tom Mitchell (Hawthorn) /TBC

PS: Dont Forget about the retirements set that starts next week.

Finally a Hawthorn Card For Me & Blown8, but what a w*** to call it !!!
Apologies for my laziness! The first post is now updated :)

Oh, and definitely skill :p

One from each final! Little bit of overkill I think.
Wow, I didn't know it was going to continue into the finals. You're right I reckon, one from each game does seem overkill.

I'm going to go broke, what with the Shuey card now and potentially 3+ retirement cards down the track! Not that I'm complaining that Shuey's kick is immortalised in a card :D

Don't think they'll be doing more than 2 per team it looks like.
Have any of the Hawks, Saints or Bulldogs had a third retiree who hasn't had a card? I thought maybe they all just had two players retire each, but I'm happy to be corrected!

Saints - Dempster
Hawks - Fitzpatrick and Surman.

I'd say they're just going with the best 2.
Of those guys only Fitzpatrick played a game this season (and he only played one, back in Round 8). I wouldn't be surprise if teams with more than two high-profile players retiring get more than two cards. But again I may well be wrong :)

Riewoldt and Montagna
20170912_131659.jpg

Hi guys
i see grant continues his dyslexia with the hilites cards, i received the hodge retiree card today and 'hawthorn' is spelt as 'harthorn' on the back of the card. you are a wank!
i emailed select earlier in the year as they spelt 'blundstone' arena on the jarrad waite card as 'blundestone' arena. i let them know before they went to print and they couldn't even say thanks. here is the error card and the revised one, or is it 'won' grant ! tool. lol

:lol:

upload_2017-9-15_14-32-23.png
upload_2017-9-15_14-25-17.png
GHKGKG.png

Last edited:
Dangerfield and Cognolio are this weeks finals Hilites. How Stevie J wasn't the choice for GWS I'll never know. Apparently 35 touches and one goal is more of a Hilite than someone who was dropped and came back in the kick 6 goals

Dangerfield and Cognolio are this weeks finals Hilites. How Stevie J wasn't the choice for GWS I'll never know. Apparently 35 touches and one goal is more of a Hilite than someone who was dropped and came back in the kick 6 goals

Yep agree with that, if Danger got it over Duncan in the Geelong game then Stevie J should have been for GWS. Stevie J was a true highlight where as Coniglio just went about his business doing what he has done a fair bit this year.

Oit if interest when did stevie j kick his goals? As dangerfield kicked all his in first quarter when game was on line! I didnt watch but game was iver at half time so anything after that is junk time.

And for those wonderin why he didnt get it its because they will be making his retirement card in a week kr two. Wouldnt be great marketing or business to make the same player two weeks in a row

22050087_10154816143597377_4946670646381399196_n.jpg

All you tigers fans get out there and get this grand final hilites card of dusty martin.
on sale til wed around midday.
great win by the tigers too

Back
Top Bottom