Select Case Cards

your kidding!!!
if thats true, thats pretty pathetic on his behalf..

He's very stubborn about it, he was really cut up how it happened. I think the guy that did it said it was for his kids or something so it really pissed him off.

Anyway you'll never see him sign again. Can't believe how cheap I got his HOF Sig for a few years ago.

He's very stubborn about it, he was really cut up how it happened. I think the guy that did it said it was for his kids or something so it really pissed him off.

Anyway you'll never see him sign again. Can't believe how cheap I got his HOF Sig for a few years ago.

I still can’t believe I tracked this down into the collection

Attachments

• 1A5B8BA2-8237-44BB-B22B-9D6ED270A340.jpeg
    1A5B8BA2-8237-44BB-B22B-9D6ED270A340.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 112
  • DA05CC76-8767-460C-98F8-6C59EA2CD1DB.jpeg
    DA05CC76-8767-460C-98F8-6C59EA2CD1DB.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 102
A WCE player also refused to sign for Supremacy booklets, couldn't dig deep enough to find out who it was.

I was of the understanding and from a good source that it was a past player that didn’t want to sign the Finals Folklore

I was of the understanding and from a good source that it was a past player that didn’t want to sign the Finals Folklore

I know the source, I was there when we talked about it :p

Pretty disappointed that card didn't happen as it would of been great.

On the booklet, when the list came out I was a bit confused as to how it was LeCras. Don't get me wrong he is a great player, but I wouldn't put him in the same league as to the likes of Rance, Kennedy, Fyfe, Danger and Riewoldt.

So when I put the question to a certain now ex Select employee, I was told their original choice knocked them back and LeCras was their back up.

I know the source, I was there when we talked about it :p

Pretty disappointed that card didn't happen as it would of been great.

On the booklet, when the list came out I was a bit confused as to how it was LeCras. Don't get me wrong he is a great player, but I wouldn't put him in the same league as to the likes of Rance, Kennedy, Fyfe, Danger and Riewoldt.

So when I put the question to a certain now ex Select employee, I was told their original choice knocked them back and LeCras was their back up.

So who didn’t want to be part of the Finals Folklore? And which player from WC was meant to be the patch? Share this info with us all mate.

So who didn’t want to be part of the Finals Folklore? And which player from WC was meant to be the patch? Share this info with us all mate.

I'm not sure how much the source wants the name out there so I won't divulge, but they had a very special moment in the 06 GF.

No idea on the patch one, the name never came out. But it's hard to think of anyone to decline given as far as I know all of our top tier players had signature cards previously with Select.

its a good question, i have heard players have turned down the offer of sighing ( dusty and franklin in supremacy- correct me if wrong, anyone) but not much with refusing to be carded. one would think most afl players would jump at the chance...

daicos, Lockett and Ablett declined to participate in the 2007 hall of fame update

Back
Top Bottom