Select 2019 Dominance

Jas55

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lachlan
I broke a box just now. A couple of good hits. Sam Walsh Draft pick signature and GWS Premiership Predictor. Disappointing that Fyfe doesn’t have a Captains Signature Card.

AD8A1BF4-34C4-45FF-9C8B-6F6F8DE0A87A.jpeg

2C002481-2546-4FEB-A5B7-6761D3A65FC5.jpeg

Last edited:
I would look through your cards again.
You should either get a medal, dominance, high flyer or captain/ generations card per box

You should either get a medal, dominance, high flyer or captain/ generations card per box

thats not true mate. you get 1 signature and a premiership predictor per box. your lucky if you get any of the ones youve added above. Medal is 1/3boxes, dominance is 1/case, high flyer is 2/case, captain sig is 1/case, and generation next is 1/7 cases. wish it was the case but at least he got a good sig.

Yeah I checked my cards again. 1 Premiership Predictor, 1 Draft Pick Signature, 4 Timeless, 3 Rookie, 6 All Australian and 12 of the foil type cards.

I

I originally thought that same mate, like it was in 2017 Certified. But apparently there are boxes that just have the 1 per box sig and nothing better. Bit of a shame really. 17 Certified needs to be the benchmark I think.

Back
Top Bottom