SCAN HEAVY Jersey Numbered Futera Prestige Set - Arsenallllll

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Not too long since my last mailday, but might be my last for a while, not too many nice Arsenal cards popping up anymore. But anyway...

Three decent Topps inserts from Premier Gold '99. Really nice shiny cards

arsenal799.jpg

arsenal800.jpg

arsenal802.jpg

Some more 22ct Gold Edged Futera inserts /250

arsenal807.jpg

arsenal804.jpg

arsenal803.jpg

arsenal808.jpg

arsenal806.jpg

arsenal805.jpg

arsenal801.jpg

The jersey numbered, starting with this Kit Room Jersey card, which I already had one of:

arsenal809.jpg

arsenal845.jpg

Jersey numbered, as it goes well with this:
arsenal827.jpg

arsenal828.jpg

Which goes with the complete set that I now have, all numbered 014/150 :eek:
arsenal826.jpg
arsenal825.jpg

arsenal824.jpg

arsenal823.jpg

arsenal822.jpg

arsenal821.jpg

arsenal820.jpg

arsenal819.jpg

arsenal818.jpg

arsenal817.jpg

arsenal816.jpg

arsenal815.jpg

arsenal814.jpg

arsenal813.jpg

arsenal812.jpg

arsenal811.jpg

arsenal810.jpg

I won't post the backs of every card, I'm sure you get the idea. Here's the link if anyone does want to have a look: http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/rishgoon/Football/Futera Platinum - Prestige/?start=all

Ecstatic with that mail, and being able to find any complete set numbered the same, let alone Henry's number 14.

Thanks for looking, and Up the ARSENAL

Another massive haul for your Gunners collection Luke, well done mate.

I cant imagine that there would be many collections out there that have Platinum Prestige cards and the Kit Jersey all numbered the same, top stuff.

That is an impressive mail day. How do the cards look in hand, they look pretty good in the pics posted.

That is an impressive mail day. How do the cards look in hand, they look pretty good in the pics posted.
Thanks mate. The 'World Class' inserts are a bit off centre I've since noticed, but the Prestige /150 are tidy looking cards. Good quality, about a 70pt card I think.
Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom