Scammers

Bennyg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
Middlephilip
Is there a way to report scammers? Paid for a card two weeks ago, person said they would send Tuesday 28/1. After several messages I received a response last week saying they would send ASAP. I have since sent three messages all which have gone unanswered. Not happy and $100 down the drain. Would like to report person and warn others not to deal with this person.

Is there a way to report scammers? Paid for a card two weeks ago, person said they would send Tuesday 28/1. After several messages I received a response last week saying they would send ASAP. I have since sent three messages all which have gone unanswered. Not happy and $100 down the drain. Would like to report person and warn others not to deal with this person.

If this particular person is the new member on here i think you are talking about and provides no pictures of the cards lets just say i had a run in with them and told them to piss off.

In saying that it appears a few transactions have indeed gone through so i just hope its a case of them dragging their feet and you not getting screwed.

Good luck Ben, i know you to be a decent bloke and hope they do the right thing for all involved.

Last edited:
Thats the one and hopefully they get a moral compass and do the right thing!

Did you pay via paypal goods and services ben?

Thanks gents,

Unfortunately paid F&F..... my error.
Never pay friends and family unless the are. I’ve had so many dodgy people asking me to pay f&f on other pages and I flat out tell them no. They try the “ I’m 100% legit” and I just say “I don’t care and I don’t know you”.

Just figure out the equivalent good and services amount and pay via that method next time, if the fees are the only excuse people want to pay f&f. Could be only and extra couple dollars and it could weed out people looking to do the dodgy. Not saying that’s the case here, just had that happen before.

Back
Top Bottom