Saints cards (prior to 2022)

That was quick work I Still need 3 cards just for my commons
Cheating a little mate. Decided not to go all in for the first time ever. Actually this will be my last Select set ever. Been collecting master sets of Saints since 93, but the prices are just too crazy now. Time to bow out

For now I am just doing the 6 big hits from Optimum. Grabbed my King and Roo mirror cards.

Now just chasing the King Influential, Steele AA and gold headliner and Mirror sig (that is going to be a sh*t to find for a reasonable price).

Will grab the rest of the set months from now when the prices come back to Earth. But I figure if I dont get these 6 cards now, I might never see them. Rest should be easy enough.

Any Saints hits on your break?

Last edited:
Cheating a little mate. Decided not to go all in for the first time ever. Actually this will be my last Select set ever. Been collecting master sets of Saints since 93, but the prices are just too crazy now. Time to bow out

For now I am just doing the 6 big hits from Optimum. Grabbed my King and Roo mirror cards.

Now just chasing the King Influential, Steele AA and gold headliner and Mirror sig (that is going to be a sh*t to find).

Will grab the rest of the set a year or 2 from now when the prices come back to Earth. But I figure if I dont get these 6 cards now, I might never see them. Rest should be easy enough.

Any Saints hits on your break?
Only got a Ryder Headliners not too worried about about the 2 draft pick sigs should be able too pick them up over summer pretty cheap

did you see this? came out in a break last Saturday night if your a Saints collector could you get a better patch then this , to get the shield as your patch is awesome

Screenshot 2021-09-13 093643.png

Back
Top Bottom