ROOSTERS Team Sets - Base and Parrallel

Alex_H_86

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
eBay User
aleasts_86
Looking at getting back into collecting Roosters, so I’m chasing most of the base and parallel team sets.

Starting from 2000 onwards for now, have a few but am chasing most of them.

Looking for inserts as well, but seeing if anyone wants to sell me a bulk lot of Roosters team sets for a good price.

I will send you a common set of all the years I have spare , and let you no what inserts I have aswel mate

hi Alex I have a full set of 2015,16,17 traders team sets plus a 2016 extreme team set plus inserts I have 2005 tradition foil team set of 9 cards,2007 gurnsey card set of 12 cards 2006 jersey die cut set of 6 cards, a 2009 m Pearce sketch,a 2008 a minichiello gem,2015 FACE OF GAME SET X3 CARDS,2016 extreme inserts I have are gold try card d tupou, power plus j friend, m Pearce 3d skills card, m Aubusson superhero plus have some more inserts as well just have to find them for the roosters team sets x4 2015,2016,2016,2017, $8.00 for the 4 sets if you keen let me no back will do good deal on the inserts as well, cheers

hi Alex im from New Zealand I have traders team sets 2015,16,17, plus extreme 2016 team set plus all inserts from that set they are power cards x2 d tupou, j friend, the parallel set of 6 cards, the 3 d m Pearce skills card, the super heroes x2 m Aubusson and a guerra, the b cordner wild power card, and the power bomb card, plus have the 2005 foil insert set x9 cards, the 2007 gurnsey insert set of 12 cards, and the 2006 jersey diet insert set of 6 cards will do all cards for $45.00 plus postage to Australia if you interested let me know cheers regards duane

Hey mate - thanks for the offer, but I’m actually selling off all my jerseys and cards and going out of it all together.

Thanks again for the message though.

Back
Top Bottom