Richo is back from the US & ready to bust !

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Guys, As you know I went to the Cricket World Cup (Go Australia) and stopped in Miami on the way back :) Unfortunately Miami were not up to the Challenge of the Chicago Bulls and were swept 4-0 !!! If they had managed a win or two I would have been there for game 6 :(

Anyways I stopped at a really cool card shop on my last day and bough a box and some pack with the money I didn't spend on a NBA ticket......I have not busted them so I will bust at 9pm Sydney time tonight, I will be busting:
Box of 06/07 Topps Big game (Only 5 cards per box)
3 x packs of 06/07 SP Authentic
2 x packs of 06/07 Topps Trademark Moves
1 x Pack of 06/07 Fleer eX

and just for fun 1 x pack of Topps Heritage Pro Football (I pulled this pack from the cheapy packs) They had a big box of $1-$2 packs but all baseball & NFL !!!

See you all at 9pm tonight as I am going out to lunch now :)
Wish me luck & MOJO

Good luck with the break. I'll have my fingers crossed for you to pull a low numbered Moses out of the Trademark Moves.

welcome back richo the cricket finals must have been fun for u especially seeing gilly's 149 sad about the ending which killed the vibe of the game. good luck on tonights break and maybe u can pull some bulls mojo.

Thanks guys......I MAY bust a little earlier I am getting itchy fingers lol

Gemz - The Final was awesome, the ending didn't kill anything because we knew we had the game in the bag anyways......was a little confusing but the Barbados crowd was MAD...the bands playing in the stands had us all up and dancing :0 I have never been to a game like it.

Gilly's 149 was just awesome !!!

I can't even begin to explain how great this trip was....the cruise ship (The Galaxy) was very very nice, equivilant to 4 1/2 Star Hotel easily ! Apart from Booze, everything was free (including room service) so I spent a whole lot less than I thought. There were a few free drink times so I waited until then to go hard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom