Richmond & WCE Signatures

MartyD87

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Martin
Coming back into collecting a few years ago I was always drawn to signature cards and so from the outset made that my exclusive PC.

Today, for the first time since returning I’ve achieved something I honestly would have never thought possible when I started to collect a few cards.

At the end of a calendar year, I own every Select produced inserted signature for both Richmond and West Coast.

A massive THANKYOU to everyone I have dealt with or talked to or just generally been involved with over the years.

This goal to sit here and evaluate where I want to go in future is awesome and I’ll certainly enjoy just picking up the odd cards I like outside of my PC for the moment 🙂

Hope you all enjoy having a look at my sets 🐯🦅

F05140A5-1C77-4A71-ABFF-EEE2AEC21877.jpeg

4948BDF2-5C72-45DB-9567-3DE3B455A37B.jpeg

So my guess is, you are a sand grouper who supported Richmond in the VFL before the Eagles came to existence then you became commenced a soft spot to a local side?

Coming back into collecting a few years ago I was always drawn to signature cards and so from the outset made that my exclusive PC.

Today, for the first time since returning I’ve achieved something I honestly would have never thought possible when I started to collect a few cards.

At the end of a calendar year, I own every Select produced inserted signature for both Richmond and West Coast.

A massive THANKYOU to everyone I have dealt with or talked to or just generally been involved with over the years.

This goal to sit here and evaluate where I want to go in future is awesome and I’ll certainly enjoy just picking up the odd cards I like outside of my PC for the moment 🙂

Hope you all enjoy having a look at my sets 🐯🦅

F05140A5-1C77-4A71-ABFF-EEE2AEC21877.jpeg

4948BDF2-5C72-45DB-9567-3DE3B455A37B.jpeg
I have offer get back to me when u can please I offer for you dustin martin cards

Back
Top Bottom