tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
I have tonight received information on Revenge Season 1 Trading Cards. I have asked graham for approval to run a case share on behalf of Footy Funaddicts.

Will let you all know the result.

Dave

missus is huge fan of the show, no doubt would get approval on a couple of boxes.

im the same, Said to the missus the other night i was buying boxes of elite nrl she said no gave me a lecture, then said september 11 release of revenge will be buying some boxes she laughed and said she approves where does she get some 0.o lol so have to say ill be in the same boat :p

Here is some info on Revenge Season 1 trading cards, will look at getting a case share up shortly.

Revenge Season 1 Trading Cards captures the greatest moments from the first season of ABC's Hit Series! Amanda Clarke, whose father was wronged by the socialite Grayson family, takes on the identity of Emily Thorne during a summer in the Hamptons with the intent of getting vengeance upon those that ruined her father. Known to upper society as Emily, Amanda seeks to destroy the Grayson family from the inside. Two chase sets feature a look behind the scenes and flashbacks of the characters in the series. Fans of the show can also look forward to Autograph Cards, Wardrobe Cards, & Sketch Cards!

EVERY trading card BOX CONTAINS:

· (1) Autograph Card
· (1) Wardrobe Card
· (2) Behind the Scenes
· (2) Flashback

Key FEATURES:

• (1) Per Box Autograph Cards
  • (1) Per Box Wardrobe Cards- featuring fan-favorite costumes used during production
  • Also find Sketch Cards featuring actor likeness for the show’s stars!
  • Based on ABC’s hit show, with over 12 million viewers for the Season 2 Premier
  • Chase Sets include:
    • Behind the Scenes – 2 per box
    • Flashback – 2 per box
  • (90) Card Base Set -featuring episodic images from the first season

Case share for Revenge is up and running. Warren is paying for the case today (delayed as we have had some email issues). It should take about 7 - 10 days for the stock to arrive. Once we know the exact cost, depending on the dollar, I will update this thread and the share thread with price. Our aim is to keep it as cheap as possible whilst allowing Warren to make a small profit off course........:)

Back
Top Bottom