Rest of the 19-20 Releases

Warriordazza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daz
Hello all,

Just wondering whether some of the experienced vets can help some of us rookies out with letting us know how some of these upcoming releases go in terms of do the cards resell well or are they good in the first place?
Theres Mosaic and Court kings which have the blasters which are nice and cheap for me and I assume a few other people wanting to get involved. They have their boxes of retail and hobby too.
There is also spectra, obsidian and noir which are a bit more than what I'd be buying.

For me after looking into both I like they have their own styles, and from the prices I can see their not too far off, maybe even from the small sample I saw mosaic had a higher ceiling but court kings had a tighter range of prices. I'd like to know cause inevitably I'll get cards I won't like and want to resell and if I'm indifferent to either one then resale value seems like a factor to consider.

Side note: do you know the cheapest place to pre-order these from? i've had a look and won't name names (incase thats rude) and found a wide range of prices.

I've got Mosaic on pre-order. Might do some Chronicles Fat Pack or Blaster too if I get the urge. Google around and you'll see a lot of places are similar pre order prices, you just have to do your research.

I've got Mosaic on pre-order. Might do some Chronicles Fat Pack or Blaster too if I get the urge. Google around and you'll see a lot of places are similar pre order prices, you just have to do your research.
Do you feel one product is better than the other? Or is it just your personal preference?

Do you feel one product is better than the other? Or is it just your personal preference?

I prefer Mosaic and it’s value at the moment compared to the outrageous Prizm and Optic prices but like Chronicles cause the last year they did it it was like a hybrid product, you could get Gold Standard and all these other cards that were previously stand alone releases like Score etc. pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom