Redemption query

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
I sent a redemption to select recently, and it says on the tracking ‘awaiting collection’ which is has said for a few days. Only reason I’m concerned is because all the ones I’ve sent (even quite recent) have been collected within a few minutes. I’ve tried to contact select but they won’t respond. i know they're busy with dominance 2 but has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited:
I would not fret to much mate, they would be pretty snowed under at the moment..
there normally reliable and efficient.

Yeah they are WAY busy with Dominance so don’t stress too much.

Select do Redemptions extremely well......

I sent a redemption to select recently, and it says on the tracking ‘awaiting collection’ which is has said for a few days. Only reason I’m concerned is because all the ones I’ve sent (even quite recent) have been collected within a few minutes. I’ve tried to contact select but they won’t respond. Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas? Thanks

I had this scenario recently. Apparently they had already collected the item and it just hadn't updated on Aus Post's end. Thankfully they responded to my email quickly...still waiting for it to come back though :/

I had this scenario recently. Apparently they had already collected the item and it just hadn't updated on Aus Post's end. Thankfully they responded to my email quickly...still waiting for it to come back though :/
hopefully it is just an update issue. They are pretty busy with dominance orders so I hope it’s only down to that

to make matters worse, I have misplaced the return tracking number...hopefully they have it and can let me know. What a Muppet :oops:

Nice! Yep, struck it very lucky when i bought my box a few weeks back.
I'm sure it's all fine - just Covid related delays :/

Nice! Yep, struck it very lucky when i bought my box a few weeks back.
I'm sure it's all fine - just Covid related delays :/
update: the return tracking number for my card now says 'we've got it' at terrey hills post office which means they've redeemed it but the one i sent still says 'awaiting collection'. i think aus post are having some delays. maybe if you contact select and can prove that the card is yours by giving the numbering and your address they might provide the tracking. not 100% sure if they will but its worth a crack. i'd definitely want it if it were me.

Last edited:
Good shout. I didn't want to bother them given how busy tings would be right now haha. Called just before and spoke to a really helpful lady on the phone who gave me the tracking number. Has been sitting at Terrey Hills for over a week now...🙃

Good shout. I didn't want to bother them given how busy tings would be right now haha. Called just before and spoke to a really helpful lady on the phone who gave me the tracking number. Has been sitting at Terrey Hills for over a week now...🙃
yeah i know would be flat out right now. thats pretty lucky. id prefer to know that the package has been sitting there for a week rather than not know anything at all

I didn’t want to make a new thread so I’ll just continue here. I sent a Gold Coast dual sig (2022) to select for redemption and they have sent it back but is delayed almost 2 weeks through the postage system. I have spoken to aus post and all they said at this stage was to contact the sender. I have written to select and of course have had no reply. If by any chance the 41/50 Gold Coast dual sig for Ablett/ ainsworth pops up for some reason anywhere pleaseeee let me know. This is really bugging me. Thank you

I didn’t want to make a new thread so I’ll just continue here. I sent a Gold Coast dual sig (2022) to select for redemption and they have sent it back but is delayed almost 2 weeks through the postage system. I have spoken to aus post and all they said at this stage was to contact the sender. I have written to select and of course have had no reply. If by any chance the 41/50 Gold Coast dual sig for Ablett/ ainsworth pops up for some reason anywhere pleaseeee let me know. This is really bugging me. Thank you
Of course the day I write this my app finally tells me it’s coming today. All good thankfully

Back
Top Bottom