For Sale/For Trade Red/Orange Glow Space Oddbodz

TR3NT

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trent
Have a bunch of Red/Orange Glow Space Oddbodz. I will get an exact number this arvo but i would say about half a complete set, no doubles. Not sure how much they are worth but I know they are pretty rare. I will also swap for hots from the original glo series oddbodz. Message me on here or text 0407599727 for more info.

Just checked and there is 22 cards, no doubles! these are ultra rare

bump, have a complete set of these now for sale minus 4 cards. also have some doubles i am willing to sell. these are super hard to find and i doubt you will see them for sale anywhere else

hey yes i do have #2 and #60 but dont really want to sell them separately as I dont have any of them in doubles and would rather keep them in my almost complete set

Sorry mate sold these but I have a few of my doubles currently listed on ebay and bidding is only at $15

I like to sell the whole set for a nice price

image.jpeg

Have a bunch of Red/Orange Glow Space Oddbodz. I will get an exact number this arvo but i would say about half a complete set, no doubles. Not sure how much they are worth but I know they are pretty rare. I will also swap for hots from the original glo series oddbodz. Message me on here or text 0407599727 for more info.

Do you have any reds left ?

Back
Top Bottom