Razor Poker Inaugural Ed 06

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Hi all

Just busted this today thanks to AUSCARDS, cheers mate.

24 packs, 6 cards per pack, 2 auto's per box avg, Auto Memorabilia 1:288 :mad:

1 complete set - 76 cards
Doubles of approx another half complete set, few triples.

Auto's - Erick Lindgren :thumbsup: & Chris Moneymaker :D

scans coming shortly

happy with the break!

Cheers

Matt

Thanks mate! Love my poker :lol: :thumbsup:

Here's the auto's and a look at the base,the rest are in my bucket -> Poker PC

moneyAU.jpg
edog.jpg

CCF20082009_00000.jpg

CCF20082009_00004.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Cheers

Matt

Lindgren is an awesome player, i dont really rate Moneymaker though. The autos look nice, pity they arent oncard. Very Cool break though :thumbsup:

IMO just coz you win the wsop main event, doesnt mean you can play.

waahhh I wanted to play poker, thats the only way I could get myself my own card with my signed auto on it and sells millions.:lol: nice autos. first time IVe seen a poker card. :thumbsup:

Lindgren is an awesome player, i dont really rate Moneymaker though. The autos look nice, pity they arent oncard. Very Cool break though :thumbsup:

IMO just coz you win the wsop main event, doesnt mean you can play.

true, true, just sayin I'd rather get an auto of a guy that was a part of starting the poker boom as opposed to others you could have got like Chip Jett, Kathy Liebert, Evelyn Ng etc :lol:

PS, Go Ivey!

waahhh I wanted to play poker, thats the only way I could get myself my own card with my signed auto on it and sells millions.:lol: nice autos. first time IVe seen a poker card. :thumbsup:

pretty cool lookin cards, next time might have to get some of the Ink Archives or whatever theyre called, 5 cards(5 encased) auto's per box, :D

Back
Top Bottom