Rate the last movie you watched

Dennis Rodmans Big Bang in Pyong Yang - 6/10 - purely for entertainment value - remembering all the South Korea discussion around 2014 - Rodman falling off the wagon etc - the players going over there to play - interesting stuff

Loved Interstellar. I know McConnaughy got recognised for Dallas Buyers Club and True Detective but does anyone else feel like he is still a really underrated actor? im a huge huge fan.
He is one of the best actors around, he deserved the grammy for True Detective but if you have to lose to anyone ... Bryan Cranston for Breaking Bad is the only choice.

Last edited:
ant man - 6/10. not sh!t. just your average marvel flick. entertaining enough, but i couldnt buy rudd as a superhero.
pixels - 6/10. nice idea, but terribly executed. typical sandler movie. gets extra marks purely for the nostalgia.
trainwreck - 6/10. i like apatow, but i cant stand amy schumer, so good and bad for me. liked the story, disliked the actress/character.
ted 2 - 6/10. better than the first one, but still way to many jokes that missed. and the storyline was absurd even for a talking teddy-bear movie.
supermensch - 9/10. documentary. if you like 60s music (jimi, janis, jim, pink floyd), you will like this. made me so jealous of shep gordon.
jurassic world - 5/10. gave me a new respect for the original. boring characters, stoopid script, just another CGI cr@pfest. weaponised raptors for the military?! gimme a break.
terminator: genisys - 5/10. maybe more disappointing than T3? some nice graphics, but theyve butchered the story (again). wouldve been a higher rating if they didnt leave out major plot points...making us wait 'til the next one.
inside out - 8/10. in my opinion, pixars best movie. for all ages and not just because theres some jokes for the adults thrown in. the entire message/s are directed at different age groups. very well layered. story is a little weak, but this is a movie i recommend, if you got kids.

Last edited:
ant man - 6/10. not sh!t. just your average marvel flick. entertaining enough, but i couldnt by rudd as a superhero.
pixels - 6/10. nice idea, but terribly executed. typical sandler movie. gets extra marks purely for the nostalgia.
trainwreck - 6/10. i like apatow, but i cant stand amy schumer, so good and bad for me. liked the story, disliked the actress/character.
ted 2 - 6/10. better than the first one, but still way to many jokes that missed. and the storyline was absurd even for a talking teddy-bear movie.
supermensch - 9/10. documentary. if you like 60s music (jimi, janis, jim, pink floyd), you will like this. made me so jealous of shep gordon.
jurassic world - 5/10. gave me a new respect for the original. boring characters, stoopid script, just another CGI cr@pfest. weaponised raptors for the military?! gimme a break.
terminator: genisys - 5/10. maybe more disappointing than T3? some nice graphics, but theyve butchered the story (again). wouldve been a higher rating if they didnt leave out major plot points...making us wait 'til the next one.
inside out - 8/10. in my opinion, pixars best movie. for all ages and not just because theres some jokes for the adults thrown in. the entire message/s are directed at different age groups. very well layered. story is a little weak, but this is a movie i recommend, if you got kids.

Agree with the weaponised raptors point lol I don't think I took that into consideration with my rating

straight outta compton - 8/10. should be enjoyable even if you arent into NWA. ice cubes son does very well.
cop car - 6/10. not bad. a little far fetched, but k.bacon is impressive.
southpaw - 7/10. some bits are better than others, but its a solid boxing movie.
vacation - 7/10. could be because i went in thinking it would be cr@p, but i actually laughed quite a bit. pretty standard, but theres a very good 20-30mins worth of jokes.
kill me three times - 4/10. horrible. i like simon pegg, but this was...well, horrible.

Back
Top Bottom