Rate the last movie you watched

Brick mansions 5.5
Watch the trailer first, if you don't like corny action flicks this is not for you
Stars Paul walker and older Ben hunt lookalike

Updated 11 oct 15
Mad max- 2/10, just plain terrible.
Straight out of Compton- 9/10 excellent movie, if you even like rap a little it's a must watch.
John wick- 6/10, good old fashion shoot'em up, story abit weak and predicable but a solid movie.
The cobbler- 2/10, got the movie because I am a fan of Adam sandler, made me wonder how he accepted such a bad roll in a terrible film.
Maze runner 2- 5/10, was abit of a letdown after number one being a pretty good movie, abit thin on the story, almost like a couple of the harry Potters in that the film was made to build it up to the last big film so left it abit boring
The Call - 7/10, A pretty good action/horror move with a good story and good acting, I know it came out awhile ago but if you missed it Id recommend you give it a look.
Penguins of Madagascar - 8/10
A very funny movie, a good laugh for the whole family.
Women in Gold - 7/10, A really good true story movie, solid acting and and well written, the cover and name look abit girly but give it a chance, you won't regret it.

experimenter - 6/10. interesting topic, but wouldve rather they delved a bit more into the actual milgrim experiment.
the martian - 6/10. went in expecting something a little different, but it ended up just being a standard action movie. pretty cheesy.
knock knock - 3/10. the only thing worse than the plot is keanu's ridiculous attempt at acting. he really taps into his inner nic cage.
black mass - 5/10. really boring. nice to see depp not trying to be hunter for once tho.
final girls - 5/10. was a nice idea, but other movies have done it far better.
the baader-meinhoff complex - 8/10. great movie. exceptional acting. interesting dude (baader). and keeps to the facts (mostly). its in german tho, so be ready for sub-titles.
prince of pennsylvania (ESPN 30for30) - 7/10. good timing after the release of 'foxcatcher'. pretty weird story.

You know what I am noticing, well with certain people in the BB section is we have such similar interests, Obviously the cardboard but Kinds of TV shows and movies are also really common amongst a lot of us! I am pretty sure if we all didn't live so far apart we would all get along like best mates in high school!

I just watched Antman and Ill give it 8/10. My expectations were as low as anything which is why I enjoyed it so much I believe, Loved the ties into other Marvel characters. Have always liked the 3 main members of the cast so that also helped a little!

Nice! Forgot, I watched this the other day, pleasantly surprised, no expectations at all just watched it when I had nothing else on! 7/10 for me!

Jurassic world 8/10 quite good. Glad it wasnt made to be a remake as such.
Ted 2 6/10 okay but really missed Mila not being in it. Didnt help i watched Ted 1 right before it 9/10.
Just Friends, 7/10 surprisingly good with some really funny moments http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433400/
Vacation- 7/10. Okay but not brilliant. Tries to be funny and its just awkward sometimes. Got me out of a boring afternoon though with a couple laughs.
Joe Dirt 2 - 3/10. Spade, Walken and Warburton. What could go wrong with a list of names like that ... Everything, dont think i laughed once. Bad and stupid all rolled into one.
PIXELS - 8.5/10. Actually really enjoyed it.
FANTASTIC FOUR - 4/10 cause it mentions the number four. Pretty slack, much prefer the one from 10 years ago.
SELF / LESS: 7.5/10 Decent story, couple of twists, usual ending.
PROJECT ALMANAC: 6.5/10 I really enjoyed 95% of this movie. As per usual useless ending otherwise would have given it an 8.
Hot Pursuit: 2/10. Bad actor choices
Aloha: 4.5/10. Seemed to take ages to get in to the movie. Just a bit slow overall. Trailer shows all the comedy moments. Great cast in this film which is a shame. Good enough to pass the time with though
Minions 9/10 (plus 1.5 for child factor) - Watched it this morning with the 10 year old. He enjoyed it as did i

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom