Rate the last movie you watched

no escape - 6/10. nothing special, but pretty solid and entertaining. showing (in my opinion) that comedic actors are some of the best overall.
american ultra - 7/10. not a fan of either of the main actors (eisenberg & kristen stewart), but they surprised me with a nice take on an old idea.
fantastic four - 5/10. the more marvel movies i watch, the worse they get. wouldnt bother with this one, unless youre a real fan of the genre...
big eyes - 7/10. didnt know anything about the artist before i watched it, and it piqued my interest. pretty weird story.
nightcrawler - 8/10. a little bias, because i rate gyllenhaall highly, but i really liked it. showed the slow derailing of a sociopath very well.

Last edited:
Updated 19th sep
Mad max- 2/10, just plain terrible.
Straight out of Compton- 9/10 excellent movie, if you even like rap a little it's a must watch.
John wick- 6/10, good old fashion shoot'em up, story abit weak and predicable but a solid movie.
The cobbler- 2/10, got the movie because I am a fan of Adam sandler, made me wonder how he accepted such a bad roll in a terrible film.
Maze runner 2- 5/10, was abit of a letdown after number one being a pretty good movie, abit thin on the story, almost like a couple of the harry Potters in that the film was made to build it up to the last big film so left it abit thin.

Last edited:
San Andreas- 6/10 What you expect from the rock, a pretty non stop movie.

Get Hard - 6/10 I love Will Ferrell but I think my expectations were a bit high, having said that I think I would find it funnier second time round.

Updated 19th sep
Straight out of Compton- 9/10 excellent movie, if you even like rap a little it's a must watch.
John wick- 6/10, good old fashion shoot'em up, story abit weak and predicable but a solid movie.
The cobbler- 2/10, got the movie because I am a fan of Adam sandler, made me wonder how he accepted such a bad roll in a terrible film.
Maze runner 2- 5/10, was abit of a letdown after number one being a pretty good movie, abit thin on the story, almost like a couple of the harry Potters in that the film was made to build it up to the last big film so left it abit boring

Age of ultron 6.5/10 not bad
This line made the movie for me
Iron Man: You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini

Vacation 5/10 some funny bits
Entourage 7/10 loved the show, liked the movie

Have terminator, southpaw or mad max to watch next? Hmmm

man up - 6/10. typical rom-com. thought it mightve been saved by pegg & bell, but nope. still some funny bits tho.
everest - 6/10. kinda boring, but managed to keep me in the moment. makes me realise, theres no reason i would ever try and climb everest.
joe dirt 2 - 2/10. i like david spade and thought the first one was great. this is really bad on all levels. avoid.
cooties - 5/10. had high hopes since these are the type of horror movies i like, but it was a let down. funny premise executed badly.
whatever works - 8/10. woody allen & larry david at their best. if you like either, youll like this. reminds me of 'midnight in paris'...but funnier.

Last edited:
Updated 28 sep
Maze runner 2- 5/10, was abit of a letdown after number one being a pretty good movie, abit thin on the story, almost like a couple of the harry Potters in that the film was made to build it up to the last big film so left it abit boring
The Call - 7/10, A pretty good action/horror move with a good story and good acting, I know it came out awhile ago but if you missed it Id recommend you give it a look.

Joe Dirt 2 - 3/10. Spade, Walken and Warburton. What could go wrong with a list of names like that ... Everything, dont think i laughed once. Bad and stupid all rolled into one.

Pixels up next and maybe maze runner 2 after that...

Back
Top Bottom