CHECK THESE OUT !!!! RARE RUGBY LEAGUE FOLDERS/ALBUMS/BINDERS ? Can anybody out there beat any of these ?

nosey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
Wayne
Any collectors got or can show any rare folders / binders /albums you can give us some knowledge or insight on ? Any pictures or memories of any rare / prized rugby league card albums. Any OCT collectors want to show the rest of us here at OCT their scarce or limited edition card album/binder/folders ? That we hardly ever see. here is a couple of mine A Fully signed NZ warriors Wendy,s / Vodafone set - 1 card. + A half signed 1991 Scanlens card album 106 signatures 104 to go ! come on ppl show us some albums / folders that we will hardly or ever see. Any surprises ?
=D>

Last edited:
During a recent shed expedition I uncovered this from my childhood. It is half-complete. However, I have just acquired a set from Belgrade, of all places... to finish it off. The earlier collecting memories flood back... besides Cricket, this was the only non-rugby league thing I collected.

During a recent shed expedition I uncovered this from my childhood. It is half-complete. However, I have just acquired a set from Belgrade, of all places... to finish it off. The earlier collecting memories flood back... besides Cricket, this was the only non-rugby league thing I collected.
cool!!!!!! Leith, love the old nintendo stuff, saw 1 quite a few years ago on feebay and got outbid.
Do you want to sell it.

hi there i have only seen one of these over ten years ago i wish i would have brought it then, until now havnt came across one yet. Do you have the cards ? nice.
which one are you talking about Wayne, I have the cards for both, have some spares for the daily milk heroes.

Back
Top Bottom