Raiders Elite

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
A great couple of days from the mailman this week!

The low end stuff

20190816_195447.jpg
20190816_195505.jpg

I seen another guy there with a folder of cards mate, was that you? A shame sticky wasn’t there to sign the header. I got the same black sigs on my base, but then mixed it up for these lot with silver and gold. Joey was impressed with his Dally M card, it was the first one he had seen.
51B41E9A-5AEB-43B8-ACA0-CB0F185E507F.jpeg
91B3719C-1B64-448F-AAB6-22915B11F496.jpeg

Personally, I think the Speed Machines and Custodians look the best in Gold. I like the silver markers but I think gold looks better on a black background. For this years Young Gun/League Sensation Blacks, I think the signatures would look much better in gold than in silver. With that said, I think the other cards look better in black.

I seen another guy there with a folder of cards mate, was that you? A shame sticky wasn’t there to sign the header. I got the same black sigs on my base, but then mixed it up for these lot with silver and gold. Joey was impressed with his Dally M card, it was the first one he had seen.

No, that wasn't me. I didn't bring a folder. There was another guy behind me with some cards as well, including some Rubies.

How about the turn out tonight! Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now we are winning!

No, that wasn't me. I didn't bring a folder. There was another guy behind me with some cards as well, including some Rubies.

How about the turn out tonight! Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now we are winning!
Yeah mate it was huge! I got there around 6:15 and didn’t get out until 7:30. The line wasn’t any smaller when I left

Yeah mate it was huge! I got there around 6:15 and didn’t get out until 7:30. The line wasn’t any smaller when I left

I got there about the same time but had to renew my card so didn't get to line up until 6:30. It was 7:45 when i finally got to the front of the line.

Is this your card on the Raiders Instagram?

Screenshot_20190828-133427_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom