Question about redemptions

Mattstorm

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hoping someone will know as I haven't sent in a redemption since the old Select days. I think I used to have to send a stamped, self addressed envelope with it, is that still the case?

Thanks,

Matt

Depending upon what card you are redeeming it may take a while. I got this letter back trying to redeem the Raiders team card.....only got my card sent back, no card to be redeemed as yet.

E33487A3-3666-48FE-B67C-9D42E4B6A7F1.jpeg

Depending upon what card you are redeeming it may take a while. I got this letter back trying to redeem the Raiders team card.....only got my card sent back, no card to be redeemed as yet.

E33487A3-3666-48FE-B67C-9D42E4B6A7F1.jpeg

So you got your redemption card back as well basically saying you cant redeem it as yet? and have to send it in again?

Regards
Matt

So you got your redemption card back as well basically saying you cant redeem it as yet? and have to send it in again?

Regards
Matt
Yes I did get it back but not sure if they keep a record of me sending it in and will send the redemption team photo when (if) available or if I have to send it in again Registered Post. I’m fearing I know the answer to that question though 😭😫

Really!!!! I only received that letter from them today! I’ll have to email them to see if they send the card since they’ve seen my redemption card......or send it in again. Maybe they’re keeping a record of them and will send them out to whoever has submitted a redemption card?????? Who knows.......

Was the redemption hole punched?
No. The cardboard that I send it to them in wasn’t even opened. I wrote on the cardboard it was a redemption for Raiders team card so I suppose they knew what it was and just sent it back with the letter. Matt said above that TLA had said send them in.......don’t know if that’s so they can keep a record rather than get bombed by everyone at once if they ever get the team cards made.

No. The cardboard that I send it to them in wasn’t even opened. I wrote on the cardboard it was a redemption for Raiders team card so I suppose they knew what it was and just sent it back with the letter. Matt said above that TLA had said send them in.......don’t know if that’s so they can keep a record rather than get bombed by everyone at once if they ever get the team cards made.
Not saying whats going on, tla don't know.

It was a ridiculous idea to have redemption cards for such a low end insert to begin with . If they couldn’t get a team photo the idea should of been scrapped . Not sure if it was to have cards that looked more exclusive by having redemption on them or it was just a bad call,But it has come back to bite them with every auto a redemption and also the patches . The TLA office would look like a Aus Post distribution centre at the moment.

It was a ridiculous idea to have redemption cards for such a low end insert to begin with . If they couldn’t get a team photo the idea should of been scrapped . Not sure if it was to have cards that looked more exclusive by having redemption on them or it was just a bad call,But it has come back to bite them with every auto a redemption and also the patches . The TLA office would look like a Aus Post distribution centre at the moment.
over all the b u l l c r a p.

Back
Top Bottom