Question about digital trading cards from someone who is not in the know ?

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,
I am hoping some experts on this site can answer some questions about digital trading cards for me. I have never actually looked into this aspect of the hobby and have little or no knowledge in this field. If anyone knows about how they work and who offers them would be greatly appreciated. Things like which sports offer them , which companies offer them and how they are paid for by customers. Does anyone on here collect them or have any interest in collecting them ?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

They are released through an app and you can collect them and create collections for your account.

Things like UD ePack you can buy packs of digital cards but in those packs there are actual real cards that can be pulled and sent to a specified mailing address.

I believe you can trade or sell digital cards in these apps and buy more packs to open etc.

These apps while look fun, some have a prime goal of collecting your data and for people to advertise to you.....one local app like this springs to mind.

If you like collecting pictures of cards......it can be a fun thing to do.......but overall nothing beats opening a pack of proper physical cards.

You should check out UD ePack or the similar one Panini has for NFL and NBA. Topps also has a platform as well.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom