PSA Parent Co. bought out for $930m

Great decision for PSA to finally decide to halt incoming cards.

how much moneys worth is sitting there in a warehouse between raw cards, what they will charge to grade, and saLe price of stuff people will sell. Billions? Has to be.

plus thousands of people who have started group submission business and make money off that who have to pause for a while

PSA will still make BaNk from the $300 plus categories they left open

no way submissions will be (read should be) opened by 1 July

PSA may in future increase the minimum cost level for grading.

why would you grade with anyone else though? I can’t see any reason to switch to SGC or anyone else. PSA will now always have a premium and will eventually catch up, just have to be more selective with what is graded

Wonder how long it would take to clear the current backlog? 12 months?

Hope my 35 that just arrived come back quicker

At least a year I reckon

wondering what tech upgrades Nat Turner will attempt to bring to the business

also wondering what locations they will expand to and if there’ll be any grading locations outside the US

id say it’s time

At least a year I reckon

wondering what tech upgrades Nat Turner will attempt to bring to the business

also wondering what locations they will expand to and if there’ll be any grading locations outside the US

id say it’s time
If new technology is used for future grading at PSA, would they create a new label to differentiate between the old and new method?

If new technology is used for future grading at PSA, would they create a new label to differentiate between the old and new method?

interesting!

if so, I hope it’s something just subtle

like if it’s AI, then there’s like a little shiny symbol or marking that you can see in the light or under blue light label or something and not too drastic. I feel they wouldn’t want to sway too far from a tried and true label

Reactions: DCL
PSA launched a podcast today - PSA Pod

going to be discussing a wide range of things including the backlog, complete through dates etc

fyi current backlog is 6 million cards and they said it was 13 million.

oldest received date order is Feb 2021.

Find My Phone for the win

23B3D4B5-1B74-4CC6-B482-AB5083AAFDB0.jpeg
DC55CBE8-66E3-4C53-9C8D-6B55D78BCE97.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom