PSA Grading returns

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Just got some cards back from grading so thought I’d share.

Kawhi RC Prizm, I think a corner and surface meant just the 9, but still makes it an $800 Card after buying it raw for about $50 a few years ago.

A6E3518C-8F74-4812-A601-B4124288BBF8.jpeg

Anthony Davis Prizm RC. Can’t see why this only got a 9, centring slightly off but PSA have been lenient on that, maybe they are cracking down a bit more. Value now $500ish

C8B1FDCD-C7DD-42FF-A29B-21E46629BB8B.jpeg

Steph Curry RC /999. Just the 8 grading but there are only about 50 PSA graded in total, so has some scarcity. Value is about $120, but this will stay in the PC.

8BF64210-3825-4EF3-BB0B-7171A6E3C078.jpeg

Steph Curry Crusade Gold 1/10. Another 9 which was annoying, but then checked the POP report and this is the only PSA graded one, so that‘s nice to know. Hard to value, but keeping in the PC so will worry about that in 10 years time.

1CE62AE5-6532-4165-9564-08E4355CDE99.jpeg

Awesome cards mate! PSA9 is so undervalued at the moment anyway so definitely be happy with those!

i picked up a bunch of 9’s during quarantine when the 10’s were going crazy. Some were too cheap to pass up.

i got a couple back from an October submission today with Laine too, stoked. Might share next week

I can imagine that 8 grade hurt, we don't submit them to have them come back with an 8.
What was the turn around on getting the cards back?
This was a submission that went to PSA at the end of October! Got 2 cards back that at the time were in the over $100usd category (Trae Silver Prizm got a 10 and Curry Optic /5 got a 9) About 6 weeks ago. These were in the under $100usd category so we’re given low priority due to COVID and the ramp up of grading, so basically 7 months waiting!

I think now they say 100 days which is 5 months so definitely only worth submitting long term PC Cards or absolute guns that won’t die off.

This was a submission that went to PSA at the end of October! Got 2 cards back that at the time were in the over $100usd category (Trae Silver Prizm got a 10 and Curry Optic /5 got a 9) About 6 weeks ago. These were in the under $100usd category so we’re given low priority due to COVID and the ramp up of grading, so basically 7 months waiting!

I think now they say 100 days which is 5 months so definitely only worth submitting long term PC Cards or absolute guns that won’t die off.
Thanks for sharing Southnet. Can I ask how you sent them? Did you go through an Aus company?

Used Laine Pearce who I believe is @nissangtr35 on here. He has a Facebook group called PSA Submissions Australia and sends cards each month. Prices have recently gone up, but from what I can tell Laine still providing the cheapest option.

Nice AD. Last year I was going through a tub of cards I gave to the kids and I found this AD prizm and was so excited. The condition was pretty good even through it had been just in the tub for years. Then somehow my pre teen child was in a rage about something or other and grabbed the card and bent the card in half. I was devastated lol.

Back
Top Bottom