PS3 Play TV

my voices seem to be out of synch on the HD channels.

So I then swap back to the digital version of the channel and it is fine.

Arghh.

my voices seem to be out of synch on the HD channels.

So I then swap back to the digital version of the channel and it is fine.

Arghh.

If its a Brittany Spears film clip your watching that would explain :D

Seriously i even tried to google about the prob nothing much about it around

I think mine was the ariel connection went to dicksmith today bought a high quality ariel cable plugged it in still minor prob pulled the splitter out and plugged it directly in almost perfect occasionly it does it but not much at all. Just got to get the powered splitter and prob should be solved i hope :)

Play TV was definitely worth the wait! Makes the PS3 the ultimate all round entertainment centre of the living room IMO. As for signal quality issues, it has a lot to do with a) your area and b)like someone else said long chords or splitters. I usually have aerial to surge protector to playtv and sometimes I have issues with sports programs or high action shows, but if I go direct from aerial to playtv then it is fine.

As for the sound being out of sync, if I have it through the TV on HD I sometimes have this problem but if I switch it over to surround sound then the voices are in sync with the program?!

Maybe once analogue is switched off for good and all tv is digital it could eliminate most of these annoying little signal problems?!

Its pretty cool when you are watching a movie or playing a game and a little box comes up in the top right hand corner telling you that you are recording such and such program, especially when you had forgotten about it. EPG is good and it is sweet that you can set it to record the same program every week in advance

Recognising external drives depends mainly on the formatting, it needs to be FAT32 (not NTFS, the standard for large HDD's), so you need to use a special formatting utility on your PC to format before the PS3 will recognise it.

Most externals come formatted in FAT32. I have drives reformatted in NTFS, how do you revert back to FAT32???

Back
Top Bottom