Croz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
Mattcroz
Hey guys
Jsut a query about the above eBay sellers
I heard they are sellers to keep away from, coz a few dodgy dealings. Is this true?
Ie: cutting cards, bidders who own the cards bid their own card up and so on

They have auctioned trimmed cards and have also been accused of shill bidding.
They have also listed some slabbed cards on ebay that have found to be fake in the past (Where they did pull the card from auction thankfully).
Usually they are the high end cards that have a rep for being trimmed et etc (Just google it and a lot of info will come up)

I have bid on plenty of their auctions, set my max bid and won auctions through them at a great price.

I don't think quality control would be something they control, they just have the cards sent to them and they list them on ebay. Don't go over what you want to pay and you'll be fine. Shill bidding is a problem through plenty of sellers.

I'm just going by my own experience.

ive never seen a card i want on probstein go for a reasonable price and they sell tonnes of cards i want. i suspect ALOT of shill bidding goes on with these guys...maybe not them directly, but the people they are selling for can turn around and bid on their own cards.

Interesting read. This could have some implications for the industry, and put a lot consignment houses on notice

From a twitter user who has been following the case.

So, in 11 months
1) case was filed,
2) defendants moved it to federal court,
3) defendants "won" a motion to dismiss,
4) plaintiff refiled case and the only changes were to ID what MIGHT be a trimmed card and a card he bought from PWCC, and
5) judge sent case to state court.

https://www.ebay.com.au/bmgt/ViewBi...8&bidtid=1197135935023&_trksid=p2471758.m4792
what do we think of this bidder? i made the 2nd highest bid and within a 10 minutes was outbid by this dude. 30 retractions this month, 250 the last 12. and all with 6days 21hours remaining. talk about greedy...and obvious.
problem is, i only put in a low bid to have it in my bid list and i really want this card, so was gonna make a higher bid later, but i just know im gonna get screwed. and on principle, im reluctant to play his game.

https://www.ebay.com.au/bmgt/ViewBi...8&bidtid=1197135935023&_trksid=p2471758.m4792
what do we think of this bidder? i made the 2nd highest bid and within a 10 minutes was outbid by this dude. 30 retractions this month, 250 the last 12. and all with 6days 21hours remaining. talk about greedy...and obvious.
problem is, i only put in a low bid to have it in my bid list and i really want this card, so was gonna make a higher bid later, but i just know im gonna get screwed. and on principle, im reluctant to play his game.
Wow ! eBay should of done something about that. I try to not use retract I think I used two or three with two yrs or something but that is stupid amounts and you think eBay would e all over him

Oh wow - just joined up to say I had a few items for sale from the seller pwcc_auctions which all disappeared this morning. I even sent them a message to ask them where they all went lol

Wonder what happens to the order I made with pwcc_vault which was another of the pwcc arms which are on ebay and had all their items removed
Given the size of PWCC’s operation there will be a few people like yourself caught in this situation. Just reading through it seems like there may be more to come. Fingers crossed you get your transactions done through eBay or more likely PWCC’s own platform.

Back
Top Bottom