PRICE DROP - Devin Booker 15-16 Prizm Rookie Auto BGS 9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissangtr35

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laine
Hi all,

I am lucky enough to have two of these beasts so I have to sell one to pay for breaks I have signed up for! Looking for $120 delivered registered post within Australia.

IMG_5894.JPG

Last edited:
To all the seagulls out there. This card was traded yesterday. I'm pissed enough as it is noting his 70 point game today, but I get even angrier when you send me messages hoping to grab this hoping to rip me off.

To all the seagulls out there. This card was traded yesterday. I'm pissed enough as it is noting his 70 point game today, but I get even angrier when you send me messages hoping to grab this hoping to rip me off.
bloody disappointing mate :( the hobby is fucked atm

Yeah, there was no mention of his game or an offer to pay any more. Just a straight out attempt to cash in. Had it just happen elsewhere too, that one I couldn't get out of for various reasons.

wow, I thought this was cheap at 120, thought about getting it then but no card money at the moment (and also have an ungraded copy).
sorry you had a unpleasant experience, especially on here

wow, I thought this was cheap at 120, thought about getting it then but no card money at the moment (and also have an ungraded copy).
sorry you had a unpleasant experience, especially on here

I knew he had potential, but wow, 70 points at over 50% FG is amazing.

I think I'll put my big boy pants on now and get over it haha!

Hold on, you were happy with the price before he had a 70 point game? So maybe its you looking to cash in? While i'm not one of the people who asked about the card how is it ripping you off if people are getting in touch asking for YOUR asking price?

Sellers are only about the $$$ these days... One 70 point game and they pull all their listings and weasel out of deals so they can get more money.

Last edited:
Hold on, you were happy with the price before he had a 70 point game? So maybe its you looking to cash in? While i'm not one of the people who asked about the card how is it ripping you off if people are getting in touch asking for YOUR asking price?

Sellers are only about the $$$ these days... One 70 point game and they pull all their listings and weasel out of deals so they can get more money.
Yeah I'm with you mate, I'm sick of sulking members carrying on how bad the low ballers are, how bad the hobby is, how they are not collecting anymore. No one is holding a gun to your heads and making you buy or sell cards. There are all types of collectors and everyone has made deals they would do different if they had there time again, but you just suck it up and get on with it.
It's not that emotionally draining to reply " No thanks" if you get an offer that is ridiculous.
Sellers wanna sell high, buyers wanna buy low it's pretty simple, it's about reaching a middle ground if both parties want to get a deal done.

Also I was not one of the members who was enquiring about the Booker.

Last edited:
It's a fine line here, and if you buy and sell on COMC and eBay you you know this! One good game and you're BIN price sells on either site. You think you may have missed out on a few $. Maybe. But maybe listings drop back down in 2 weeks and if that game didn't happen you're listing would've been sitting there for another 6 weeks.

I guess it comes down to what you're in this hobby for. And it can vary wildly - have a main PC and have a combination of flipping other stuff to fund your box breaks and main PC, have a main and a side PC and trade or sell the other stuff to help other PC and set collectors out, flip everything after box breaks. I've probably seen and done it all so I Don't really criticise much anymore lol. You need to be actively watching every game and updating your prices hourly if you want to stay in touch with the Lin effect, it's tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom