Post your eBay, PWCC, Goldin or COMC bargains here!

Got this for $10, thinking of going for the gem mint graded versions of the blacks. Or maybe the set in all 7 versions. started it not long after these were released and gave up on it. still like them!

2008-09 Upper Deck - Starquest - Black Majestic #SQ-17 - Lebron James
Courtesy of COMC.com

Found this set yesterday what does everyone think?

2015-16 Threads Hardwood Heroes Century ProofGold /25 set. Really like the simplicity of the set.

67D0323C-A2AA-4D5B-B3E9-788ED8C36C9C.jpeg

Found this set yesterday what does everyone think?

2015-16 Threads Hardwood Heroes Century ProofGold /25 set. Really like the simplicity of the set.

You could always chase 94-95 Fleer if simplicity is what you want....

Nice understated design, but personally I know i'd be shelling out because of the foil numbering and not for much else.

Go the Starquest chase instead - a real rainbow with real colours!

You could always chase 94-95 Fleer if simplicity is what you want....

Nice understated design, but personally I know i'd be shelling out because of the foil numbering and not for much else.

Go the Starquest chase instead - a real rainbow with real colours!

Simplicity and scarcity is a good combination - 94-95 Fleer fills ONE of those criteria at least! lol

I do like the Starquest but I've virtually completed that set before around when it was released so I'd be going for a graded psa10 or bgs9.5 of the set and that would be too costly atm for what I'm open to spend.

I picked up the Wilt above for pretty cheap and if any others catch my eye I'll grab them too but no new set chase as yet.

Simplicity and scarcity is a good combination - 94-95 Fleer fills ONE of those criteria at least! lol

I do like the Starquest but I've virtually completed that set before around when it was released so I'd be going for a graded psa10 or bgs9.5 of the set and that would be too costly atm for what I'm open to spend.

I picked up the Wilt above for pretty cheap and if any others catch my eye I'll grab them too but no new set chase as yet.

I actually got my Fleer years confused! 94 95 was a bit more blingy - 93 94 Fleer was the absolute plain vanilla version of basketball cards although 91 92 Hoops is plumbing those same lows too. Iconic sets though!

I think the point is nobody would have ever paid 100 for that when Giannis was an actual rookie, but with hindsight 100 is an absolute bargain! So when you paid a 100 for it makes all the difference... 2015 vs 2020.
About 2 years ago.GoMoto sold it to me.

Back
Top Bottom