Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Havent seen any shiny 'Karp yet, unfortunately, I believe they evolve into a red Gyarados??

Caught a couple of Lapras with the event, that's been great Wifey got her first as did a couple of Hunters at work.

I've been trying to catch Pineco to evolve a Foretress.... caught one on Thursday night, so dont need to evolve now.

Hatched a Cleffa from a 2km egg last night, my first, so another off the checklist. Almost have enough Totodile Candy to get the big dude.

Oh and we caught a Shuckle Thursday night, too. They look like a baby Lapras ha ha. Nothing awesome, was only 55CP, unsure they get any decent, it has just 17HP. We found a nest of them, but only managed to catch one.

Havent seen any shiny 'Karp yet, unfortunately, I believe they evolve into a red Gyarados??

Caught a couple of Lapras with the event, that's been great Wifey got her first as did a couple of Hunters at work.

I've been trying to catch Pineco to evolve a Foretress.... caught one on Thursday night, so dont need to evolve now.

Hatched a Cleffa from a 2km egg last night, my first, so another off the checklist. Almost have enough Totodile Candy to get the big dude.

Oh and we caught a Shuckle Thursday night, too. They look like a baby Lapras ha ha. Nothing awesome, was only 55CP, unsure they get any decent, it has just 17HP. We found a nest of them, but only managed to catch one.

Evolved my Feraligatr yesterday, 2176 CP so happy with that. Did a total of 4 new Mons, Foretress, Kingdra, Flaafy and Feraligatr.
Still no Lapras catches :(

I was lucky and got 3 items early haven't seen one in a long time till today 7 day lucky steak works I got a item today,

Last edited:
Sucks about Lapras. Do you guys have access to any form of Map?
A local guy here in Tassie designed one, that still works, without it, I wouldnt have gotten these Lapras' (I did hatch one before Gen 2 came out).

Evolved Porygon2 aswell. Then spent a good 40 candy powering him up. ha ha.

Evolved my Feraligatr, 1632CP. Nothing awesome.

Yeah I do too have the map it's helped me track some down,
Still need these from first lot
128 Taurus
131 Lapras
143 Snorlax
The 3 I mention I have seen the
others I don't know what they are lol,
But I'm still looking

Sucks about Lapras. Do you guys have access to any form of Map?
A local guy here in Tassie designed one, that still works, without it, I wouldnt have gotten these Lapras' (I did hatch one before Gen 2 came out).

Evolved Porygon2 aswell. Then spent a good 40 candy powering him up. ha ha.

Evolved my Feraligatr, 1632CP. Nothing awesome.

There is a guy on the coast here working on a map, still in beta at this stage but we have one of the big guns on the coast (level 39) feeding us with locations via Facebook.
Look forward to it being released.
There is also another one that works in conjunction with open street maps, sounds a bit complicated.
I have been map free for ages since my go to tracker was taken down by Niantic.

Wow went and got milk for the wife I turned on my phone at the shops and caught a Lapras
It was sitting at the door like it was waiting for me,lol

Caught a Kabutops tonight. 1712CP and 93% perfect in IV's. Gonna power this one up I think - its moves aren't horrible either so should be very handy to battle with
If you get a chance, give him a run against Blissey, very interested to hear how he performs in that match up.
Mine are all to underpowered for a Blissey matchup.

Also - Kabutops put me in the 200 club!

200 caught : 207 seen (bold = seen)

Needs Gen 1: Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Muk

Needs Gen 2: Quilava, Typhlosion, Crobat, Pichu, igglybuff, Togepi, Togetic, Flaafy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Politoed, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Slowking, Unown, Forretress, Steelix, Scizor, Delibird, Kingdra, Porygon 2, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Seen but not obtainable: Heracross

Also - Kabutops put me in the 200 club!

200 caught : 207 seen (bold = seen)

Needs Gen 1: Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Muk

Needs Gen 2: Quilava, Typhlosion, Crobat, Pichu, igglybuff, Togepi, Togetic, Flaafy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Politoed, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Slowking, Unown, Forretress, Steelix, Scizor, Delibird, Kingdra, Porygon 2, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Seen but not obtainable: Heracross
Welcome to the 200 club mate :thumbsup:

Also don't forget the new Tropic exclusive Corsola, 2 hour drive north of me to Hervey Bay and I can get one.

Finally caught a shiney Magikarp !!!
Caught close to 100 in the last 3 days, turned on phone, Magikarp spawned and bam :whistle:

011bed888c.png

Rubbish IV's but I guess to have a shiney Gary, its worth it !!!

maps that work are pokevs.com (paid service, cheap and really effective though)

and also sydneypogomap

Back
Top Bottom