Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Can imagine how my big girl goes in gyms.

2fe1605a98.png

Far out!

Wifey and I went out for a drive hunt last night.

Didnt get a lot of good stuff, just a lot of upgrades and candy mon.
Managed to grab another Pineco (have 30 candy now), caught a Togetic!! My my 2nd now.

Also hatched a 1282CP Miltank from a 10km egg. After hatching 2 Mantine's in a row from 10km eggs, I was over the moon to get something new!

is everyone still saving their candies? ive got about 14 new pokemon to evolve too. been waiting ever since that niantic dude told us to save them. it's been about a month now though and its starting too annoy me. I thought st patricks day they might've had something in store for us.

potentially now i might wait till easter, if nothings happened then im going to have to start evolving, my bag for pokemon is almost full, cant catch anything else.

is everyone still saving their candies? ive got about 14 new pokemon to evolve too. been waiting ever since that niantic dude told us to save them. it's been about a month now though and its starting too annoy me. I thought st patricks day they might've had something in store for us.

potentially now i might wait till easter, if nothings happened then im going to have to start evolving, my bag for pokemon is almost full, cant catch anything else.
Nah I gave up waiting last weekend. He seems to make off the cuff remarks with no basis in fact.
I can only think it is something to do with an Easter event, but why save candy?

Nah I gave up waiting last weekend. He seems to make off the cuff remarks with no basis in fact.
I can only think it is something to do with an Easter event, but why save candy?

well if its a double xp event. and you have a lucky egg, there is the potential for quad xp. but again i cant see it happening again. I think possibly if it is an easter event. tying in with the egg theme, they might have like hour long lucky eggs as opposed to half an hour. Similar to what they did with the lures last event.

Nah I've been evolving everything I can. Still have a stash of Pidgey's + Lucky Egg should a double-xp event come around, SHOULD!

Caught me a nice Flaaffy last night, plus hatched a Sneasel and then almost at home, caught a 2172 Typhlosion!! That was kinda tough to catch, and kinda cool now I got him!
Also evolved Meganium, and caught another Pineco, pushing me to 36 candy.

Nice work on the Typhlosion, still saving the candies for one of those.
Evolved my Meganium on the weekend and have enough to do Pineco this weekend, that and Mareep.

Hope we get something good for the Easter event, still quiet on the release news from Niantic.

Well from what I have seen Lapras is spawning like mad on the coast here today.
I am gonna head down to the beach for a walk tomorrow and hopefully tag me a few lapras and dratini.
Did catch my first Quilfish today, wondering if that is part of the Water event?!

Well from what I have seen Lapras is spawning like mad on the coast here today.
I am gonna head down to the beach for a walk tomorrow and hopefully tag me a few lapras and dratini.
Did catch my first Quilfish today, wondering if that is part of the Water event?!
Hi Mark can you tell Lapras to spawn down this way I still need 1 lol

Still need 10 from first lot and 29 to go on the second lot,

Can anyone let me know if you can change teams my daughters and myself picked different teams and it makes it hard when battling the towers,

Hi Mark can you tell Lapras to spawn down this way I still need 1 lol

Still need 10 from first lot and 29 to go on the second lot,

Can anyone let me know if you can change teams my daughters and myself picked different teams and it makes it hard when battling the towers,
As Josh said, you can change team once. As long as you change to Instinct :whistle::thumbsup:=D>
I still have never seen a Lapras spawn in the wild, had no luck finding one today at all :(

shinys being out is pretty huge. its revamped some interest for me, thats for sure

edit, just realised its only magikarp for now.
And its evolution in Gyarados.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to get my first item :cry:
Did you not get one for your 7 day streak?
Supposed to be guaranteed now, on your 7 day streak spin, you will get an evolution item.

Back
Top Bottom