Podcast for New Collectors

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Just posted Episode 3 of my ABCards Podcast on Basketball Card Collecting. I talk about Ebay, Comc and also my thoughts on the Zion and Luka Prizm RC PSA 10s that I have and their pricing, when I might sell etc. The podcast is available on Spotify, Anchor.fm, Google Podcasts and others.
It's not monetized, just me trying to share my thoughts and experiences to help others learn from my mistakes and get more value from the hobby. Visit https://anchor.fm/john-lonergan/epi...d-Zion-and-Luka-Prizms--when-do-I-sell-erv26g

Episodes 1 and 2 done and really good. Recommended for really new/beginner collectors or those returning to the hobby to catch up on some terminology and collecting info.

Episodes 1 and 2 done and really good. Recommended for really new/beginner collectors or those returning to the hobby to catch up on some terminology and collecting info.
Ta mate, if you have any thoughts on other topics you think I could cover let me know. Have future episodes on Trading and going to outline the various products available and look at price, value for money, autos, resale etc. also looking to some on Hobby collecting vs Investment collecting

Ta mate, if you have any thoughts on other topics you think I could cover let me know. Have future episodes on Trading and going to outline the various products available and look at price, value for money, autos, resale etc. also looking to some on Hobby collecting vs Investment collecting
not sure if feasible to discuss but maybe

supplies available (Penny sleeves, toploaders, bubble mailers etc)

forums vs Facebook for different purposes/discussion/audiences

packing cards for safe postage, grading companies?

Paying for cards via bank and PayPal (goods and services, f&f, people having accounts closed due to heaps of different gift payments etc

comps, beckett online, 130point, psa pop report, card ladder

I’ll add anything if I think of it

Yeh the payment with Paypal etc is a good one as that's become more topical now with Paypal freezing accounts for too many friends payments due to Razzes etc. I've just done one on Grading, and I've got one coming up on How do I price cards. Thanks for the ideas!

Guardians Of The Galaxy Marvel GIF

Back
Top Bottom