Player in Focus 2021

This weeks card from TLA?

1625229824424.png

Received this email this arvo:

Dear Collector,

Firstly, we are sorry about the misprint on the James Tedesco card. We will be doing a reprint of the card and we have spoken to the factory to make sure this reprint is a priority. Updated tracking notifications will be provided through the website when they are sent out.

I didn't pay much attention to the back of the card when it arrived this week, but yeah someone mucked up 😅

PXL_20210730_054801516.jpg

Dear Collector,

Firstly, we are sorry about the misprint on the James Tedesco card. We will be doing a reprint of the card and we have spoken to the factory to make sure this reprint is a priority. Updated tracking notifications will be provided through the website when they are sent out.

I didn't pay much attention to the back of the card when it arrived this week, but yeah someone mucked up 😅

Like i said on a different platform,
Nothing like a proof read email before printing,
Tla cant do that, its too much work,
Like f, how much does an email cost.
How much are they now going to spend doing it all over again and post.
Or do they say, its the printers fault.
A bloody email is all they had to do.
Do you have to send yours back for the replacement, like 2 years ago at your own expense.

Dear Collector,

The guy printing it watched the game and knew Turbo deserved it ,and just did what had to be done 🤣🤣🤣

Good call................

He had a blinder again.
Best player in the world atm ,and no one is in the same ballpark imo .
He reads the game unbelievably and looks ridiculously hard to tackle , good defenders fall off of him . Helps having a perfect football build . Massive fan even though he destroyed the sharks 🤣

Best player in the world atm ,and no one is in the same ballpark imo .
He reads the game unbelievably and looks ridiculously hard to tackle , good defenders fall off of him . Helps having a perfect football build . Massive fan even though he destroyed the sharks 🤣
It's crazy how many tackles he breaks.

Back
Top Bottom