Penny sleeves for jumbo cards available?

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
I have a few AFL and Cricket jumbo style cards, I'd like to put them in penny sleeves and top loaders. The top loaders I need are the 4"x6" ones, but can't find any penny sleeves to suit. Any help would be great.
Thanks guys.

Couldn't find any Australian sellers, but maybe try giving Guf in Launceston a call. They sell ultra-pro stuff and could maybe order in a couple of packs for you. I'd go ask for you myself but wont be able to get into town till at least next weekend.

Let me know if want me to try. No hassle for me to ask.

Couldn't find any Australian sellers, but maybe try giving Guf in Launceston a call. They sell ultra-pro stuff and could maybe order in a couple of packs for you. I'd go ask for you myself but wont be able to get into town till at least next weekend.

Let me know if want me to try. No hassle for me to ask.

What or who is Guf? Is that a person or a shop?

Haha, it is a gaming shop. They sell a limited range of card storage stuff as well though. Type in Guf Launceston in google and you should find it.

I have a few AFL and Cricket jumbo style cards, I'd like to put them in penny sleeves and top loaders. The top loaders I need are the 4"x6" ones, but can't find any penny sleeves to suit. Any help would be great.
Thanks guys.
Did you end up finding what you were looking for?
If not, what size are you chasing and I'll see if I can help.

Did you end up finding what you were looking for?
If not, what size are you chasing and I'll see if I can help.

There is something listed on American sites but couldn't find anyone here who sells them. Not sure on the exact size but they are currently in the photo top loaders, 6x4 I think is the size. I'll double check later.

Hey mate,

I may be able to chase something of these up with a contact. I'm a Sydney based store, but would be happy to ship. Will work out what is available and charges etc and get back to you.

That would be great. These are the top loaders I have and penny sleeves I need.

IMG_3177.PNG

IMG_3178.PNG

The old school Futera Cricket jumbo cards are slightly bigger than the Select Footy/Cricket. See Clarke sketch jumbo sitting on top of Futera Waugh Zone jumbo.

IMG_3186.JPG

Ultra Pro make them & they are called Postcard Soft Sleeves stock #812225 their size is 3 11/16" x 5 3/4". I got mine from Banter In Vic.

Also on the topic of penny Sleeves I remember a while back about the Premium Card Sleeves that they were bigger now & don't fit into the Ultra Pro pages. Has anyone found any that do fit in neatly & if so what brand & where do you get them any help would be much appreciated...

^ I like to know this as well, none of my current ones fit, I had to shave the top on each one to fit, which is fine on a few not 100s/1000s :sick:

Sorry, not sure what happened to that response.

I spoke with a Banter Representative, and they said that they don't stock them anymore. Nor were they certain to get them back in stock.

Back
Top Bottom