Parallel poll

Parallels or Not ??

• Do you like parallels

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Would you prefer single cards or different designs

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it is an old chestnut but technically they aren't reallyy a parallel if they are different IMO
Think the original point Dave was making was 5 different colours of a cartoon card was excessive.I don’t see the need for a silver parallel in elite for example , have one or the other and add a nice insert set instead . Variety is the spice of life lol

Think the original point Dave was making was 5 different colours of a cartoon card was excessive.I don’t see the need for a silver parallel in elite for example , have one or the other and add a nice insert set instead . Variety is the spice of life lol
As I said in the poll, 1 maybe two parallels I can handle 5 is starting to take the pi$$

As I said in the poll, 1 maybe two parallels I can handle 5 is starting to take the pi$$
Yeah agreed . But as a few people have mentioned you can do what I have done and just not buy the product if you don’t like it .
Lower sales will get the msg through , eventually lol

As a team collector I’m not for or against parallels. I do like when they have a different image then the common. However I don’t see the point of inserts having a parallel. Why not just do a different themed insert?

I've stopped getting the parrallels the last few years with the one exception being the pearl series in 2017 which I thought was nicely done. Otherwise I just don't see the point to be honest. I'd rather a different insert set.

I’m happy for the current level of parallels with last years elite. Nothing more than that. If you look at the topps baseball series and you have up up to 10 with 5 of typew of parellels numbered

i would at least like there to be some type of 1 per pack insert, whether it's a parallel or some other type of insert so there is at least some value in loose packs. 2018 Elite's parallels didn't feel like parallels at all especially because the standard common design was better anyway. I'm a fairly casual collector so I mostly just collect the cards that interest me personally and I ignore parallels for the most part. I try to complete the base parallel sets occasionally but it's much harder for Elite.

I like Xtreme and how it did parallels in 2018. two high-end parallels per team for the players with higher points gives something to chase without going overboard. only issue is i'd make the actual parallels more of an inverse colour scheme rather than just being a shiny common

Back
Top Bottom