Panini Replay

They have used one of there flagship brands/best selling products to try fix there stuff up. Another kick in the guts to collectors...

In this case I still can't see it being worth it? Even if the drop replay to $50-$100 a box and Prizm is free. You are actually getting the Prizm for $50-$100 and getting replay for free. Replay cost them close to nothing to make. This is how you still make money or at worst cover losses.

Absolutely pathetic.

It's unfathomable how a company in the industry this long can NOT gauge collectors interests NOR admit their fault in an abomination such as Replay.

Then as you guys mentioned, they've cooked up this stupid idea to remake a heap of 16-17 Prizm.

They've almost ruined the hobby for NBA collectors.

https://www.change.org/p/nba-properties-group-share-the-nba-trading-card-license

Last edited:
Gotta contact where you purchased it from for more information. I believe the initial statement from panini said you'd get an "undisclosed amount" of mosaic prizm for each box of Replay purchased. So let's be realistic, knowing Panini it could only be a single pack.

What a disgrace! Replay was ph**cking awful and now they water down prizm as well while at it? A joke!
Drawing hand written numbers on previous cards is ugly as sin.
At least do what UD have done and issue COA etc with it.

It's stuffed the hobby, people are sick of it, there's been a huge down turn in product being busted, it was slowing down anyway but this was the last straw for a lot of collectors. As well as the huge amount of releases, panini are killing it! You look at all the forums and breakers and the amount of stuff they are busting is a quarter of what it was 3-4 years ago for bkb... I'm down to zero now, ha!

Yeah I am busting a lot less and focusing on some older 90s stuff and my ZO collection!
We can only vote with our wallets.

THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! I'm making my own cards!

....the box should have read one or two guaranteed scrubs per box with brand new one touches! 1 case and the best 3 autos were 2 x Thomas and a Jimmy B - highway robbery! Wasn't there a sell sheet or promo sheet of any description though?!

another example of panini butchering their highest end product via replay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Pan...908570?hash=item33ca369bda:g:TVAAAOSwsW9YwzZv
:mad:, has anyone actually brought any more of this with the Mosaic bonus? I would hope not

Also I came across THIS today, I am slowly building the set and have never seen this card once. Literally NEVER
Am I to assume that there is only 16 copies of the original left now? I'm glad I stopped buying boxes a while back . . .

Back
Top Bottom