Panini Redemptions

It's a pain in the newer site...

Go to Support tab across the top
Then Redemptions
If you get the option the click on check ticket status (sometimes my goes past that bit automatically)
Then it should go back to the old screen as its been for awhile where you can click on My Requests and view Open / Closed requests

Hope that helps

I'm wondering, how long does Panini take from when the announce it in their blog that the redemption is starting to be processed - to when they actually send the cards out?

I'm wondering, how long does Panini take from when the announce it in their blog that the redemption is starting to be processed - to when they actually send the cards out?
I think it all depends on who the signer is. Some guys take way too long to sign their cards, if at all. I have one that was lodged in 2015... still waiting. I would normally request a replacement, but he is one of my main pc players.

Sorry, what I'm meaning to ask is:

It appears the player has already signed, as the Panini blog is saying that they've received it from the player.
So once they've announced it in the blog - how long till they actually start sending the cards out?

So for example one, I'm waiting on a redemption and it was in the blog - but still haven't heard back from them yet.

Sorry, what I'm meaning to ask is:

It appears the player has already signed, as the Panini blog is saying that they've received it from the player.
So once they've announced it in the blog - how long till they actually start sending the cards out?

So for example one, I'm waiting on a redemption and it was in the blog - but still haven't heard back from them yet.
Not really sure how long it takes. But when my KD redemption was signed, it got sent about 10 days later. Not sure if that is the usual or not.

Hi Guys, I found this thread looking for specific redemption experiences.
Wanted to see if anyone has had an issue with seeing a card come to market that you have a redemption for and not having your one fulfilled?
my specific example is 18/19 Immaculate Luka Immaculate moments /99. There are a heap on ebay sold and listed and mine is still outstanding. I have raised it with Panini but no response.
Interested if anyone knows. Cheers

Hi Guys, I found this thread looking for specific redemption experiences.
Wanted to see if anyone has had an issue with seeing a card come to market that you have a redemption for and not having your one fulfilled?
my specific example is 18/19 Immaculate Luka Immaculate moments /99. There are a heap on ebay sold and listed and mine is still outstanding. I have raised it with Panini but no response.
Interested if anyone knows. Cheers
Yes I am waiting on 2 Doncic moments autos and another member on here is also waiting for one. This combined with seeing my Immac Giannis Gold patch auto in Giannis’ personal collection the other day makes me furious at Panini. Their redemptions are worthless when you never get the card.

Yes I am waiting on 2 Doncic moments autos and another member on here is also waiting for one. This combined with seeing my Immac Giannis Gold patch auto in Giannis’ personal collection the other day makes me furious at Panini. Their redemptions are worthless when you never get the card.
Has anyone ever tried bypassing panini and somehow messaging the player and asking if he can sign it and send it to panini? As in a nice hurry up msg?

my god, panini's website is not exactly user friendly!!!!
still waiting on a response from 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom