Panini Mail Day (FINALLY)

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
I honestly thought (perhaps naively) that I would be making this post at least 2 months ago...that's how long these cards have been sitting at Panini for. I bought all of these autos within first week of product release meaning I paid a premium price for them (my own fault). Having spent close to $1000 AUD as a result of a surging U.S dollar, I became more deflated as I continued to see the very same cards pop up all over the internet throughout the past 2+ months. Needless to say, I'm just glad I finally got what I paid for in hand!

Jason Kidd autos number 277 - 284

img251.jpg

img247.jpg

img240.jpg

kidd.1.jpg

img246.jpg

img248.jpg

img239.jpg

Not often I have cards of a side PC trump my main PC cards. I think it is very much the case this time!

img266.jpg

img260.jpg

shaq.1.jpg

shaq.2.jpg

shaq.3.jpg

img232.jpg

284 autos You are a machine no doubts about it:D!!! Love the shaqs too especially the NBA pride in the Orlando Uni love seeing Shaq in the younger days!! I hear you on the Aussie dollar it is part of my curve of buying less lately as if it wasn't already expensive enough, you really notice it on 200+ items:thumbsdown:!!

Lovin the material treasures - the kidd image rocks. The preferred shaq is a favourite as well. Congrats mate - glad u finally got em

Damn them shaq's are sweet, but I gotta admit the game changers are easily my favorite here!

Big fan of the game changers set as well. Very nice design and not as condition sensitive as night moves.

New set chase for you? ;)

Killer Spectra Shaq's

Thanks buddy!
Too lovely mate, glad you eventually got your cards.

Cheers, me too. For awhile I thought I was ever going to get them!
Now thats a mailday.......

Thanks mate!

Loving those Jason Kidds!

Thanks mate!
insane mail day dude!, the JKidd patches look amazing in NT

Agreed...there hasn't been a lot of his Suns autos until the past couple seasons. So definitely happy to add to my PC!

284 autos You are a machine no doubts about it:D!!! Love the shaqs too especially the NBA pride in the Orlando Uni love seeing Shaq in the younger days!! I hear you on the Aussie dollar it is part of my curve of buying less lately as if it wasn't already expensive enough, you really notice it on 200+ items:thumbsdown:!!

Thanks mate. Yes...trying to push for 300 by the end of the year!

I find a player is card is much more worthwhile if he is wearing a uniform during his prime. I much rather a card of Shaq in Magic or Lakers gear than Celtics, Cavs or Suns!

Some are predicting the dollar will fall below 80 cents sooner or later...not sure how I will survive in the hobby paying 20% to every dollar I spend! Especially on the more expensive stuff as you mentioned.

Lovin the material treasures - the kidd image rocks. The preferred shaq is a favourite as well. Congrats mate - glad u finally got em

Thanks man. A lot of people are down on NT this year and the secondary market sales reflect that but I think the designs are a significant improvement to last year's release and it's good to see action pics being used!

WaaHoo! You finally received them! =D> So much quality Kidds and Shaq cardboard, must have felt like an early Christmas present! I'm really not liking the decline in the AUD$ plus in some cases combined with sellers using ebays Global shipping it's really hitting the wallet. When I think back to when the AUD$ was stronger than the US$ I was like 'this is freaking awesome!' now it's ridiculous.

It's a good day when Panini redemptions eventually come through :rolleyes:, killer cards man and definitely worth the wait!

WaaHoo! You finally received them! =D> So much quality Kidds and Shaq cardboard, must have felt like an early Christmas present! I'm really not liking the decline in the AUD$ plus in some cases combined with sellers using ebays Global shipping it's really hitting the wallet. When I think back to when the AUD$ was stronger than the US$ I was like 'this is freaking awesome!' now it's ridiculous.

Most definitely, it was as much of a relief as it was joy to finally get the cards. The whole process at times makes you question whether staying in this hobby is really worth it or not.

That is a great haul of cards mate.

Thanks bud!

Nice mate, I'm still waiting for my J.Kidd Sneaker Auto as well! how long have you redeemed it?

Thanks mate.
I redeemed it a week or two after release date :thumbsup:

It's a good day when Panini redemptions eventually come through :rolleyes:, killer cards man and definitely worth the wait!

Thanks man.
Agreed, it should only be a significant moment for the cards, and not for the fact they actually did their jobs!

Hooley tabouli. Well worth the wait bud :thumbsup:

I think we'll all feel the pinch if the dollar drops anymore. Just have to be a bit more selective I guess :(

Hooley tabouli. Well worth the wait bud :thumbsup:

I think we'll all feel the pinch if the dollar drops anymore. Just have to be a bit more selective I guess :(

Thanks mate, worth the wait in the end!

Yeah for sure, I may not be joining as many group breaks or opening as many boxes in order to save money for PC items :(

simply awesome shaqs!

Thanks mate!
SICK Shaq's!

Thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom