Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
What does everyone think of Panini's releases so far in 2016, now that they have exclusivity?
My opinion - I've only ever collected Panini, I never warmed to Topps or any of the others. However, given the quality of their product so far and from what I've seen of the pending releases, I'm not in the least bit tempted to buy.
Don't like the look of Classics, Clear Vision or Prime Sigs. Prestige maybe, but I've been holding out for something decent. I thought Certified looked good but when the checklist came out and I saw a few case breaks. No thanks, decent cards are few and far between and it looks like a perfect example of "sticker dump".
Not interested in Collegiate stuff and Donruss, Gala, Origins, Infinity still to come but not getting me excited, or even interested. :(
Just might go for a few cheap boxes of old stuff.

Got five boxes of Classics so far, I really like them. Had a pack of Prestige and they look great.

I collect on card auto rookie cards so I've been getting heaps of Leaf Metal Draft cards off COMC, they look great and nothing beats the on card auto.

What panini product did you like in the older stuff? The new Donruss elite is pretty sweet.
Talking about the last few years, not really "old" stuff. Contenders, Prizm, Totally Certified, Elite, Momentum (which seems to have gone by the wayside). I don't really like the retro look of the Donruss releases, but they seem to be running out of new ideas and designs.

Ah ok well hope you find something in 16 you like. Ive liked everything bar clear and certified so far and some exiting new stuff to come as well.

Ah ok well hope you find something in 16 you like. Ive liked everything bar clear and certified so far and some exiting new stuff to come as well.
Well I'm big on Contenders so that's locked in. I'll jump on board eventually, just waiting to see what they come up with once the season gets going.

Got five boxes of Classics so far, I really like them. Had a pack of Prestige and they look great.

I collect on card auto rookie cards so I've been getting heaps of Leaf Metal Draft cards off COMC, they look great and nothing beats the on card auto.
Did you hit any Tyler Boyd at all?

Contenders has finally been released so has anybody jumped in yet?
The price is absolutely ridiculous but I've been buying every year for a few years now so I finally pulled the trigger for 2016 (albeit in 2017).

Contenders has finally been released so has anybody jumped in yet?
The price is absolutely ridiculous but I've been buying every year for a few years now so I finally pulled the trigger for 2016 (albeit in 2017).

Good luck with it...I saw the price also...definitely a bit rich, but might give it a go after I've seen some breaks...

Good luck with it...I saw the price also...definitely a bit rich, but might give it a go after I've seen some breaks...

I've checked a few box & case breaks in the last few hours and most boxes have been reasonable, good smattering of decent on-card autos and/or PT's, CT's & Cracked Ice. Having said that, I haven't seen a Dak, Zeke, Wentz, Goff or even Lynch pulled, so I'm not expecting big things.

Yeah, I think it's 5 autos isn't it, but at the current price, at least one of them really needs to be a decent name. Five $10 or less auto's won't really cut it...

Back
Top Bottom